Prologue

The journey was tense for the adults in the car, a man and a woman were rigid as the man drove through a thick forest. Their child was in the back seat unnoticing the tense atmosphere as he absentmindedly played with his toys in the back seat. Unbeknownst to the boy, his parents had gotten themselves into quite a bit of debt with vampires and they had found a way to pay the vampire off and get rid of their troubles. 

"It'll be fine, Vampires take care of their possessions" The woman spoke more to reassure herself than the man in the car. 

"I don't care what happens to the boy, an Omega is no son of mine" The man sneered. 

The boy flinched backwards at his father's tone but otherwise remained perfectly demure and pretended like everything was alright but deep down he knew it wasn't and this was just one in a long line of schemes his parents had for making his life miserable. In his 10 years alive he had learned to play the perfect son and be who they wanted him to be to avoid the harsh words and the beatings. But the social isolation had already made its mark. 

"We're here" The man ground gruffly as he parked the car. 

"Yes" The woman answered quietly as if she could be anywhere but where she was.

"Get a move on boy" the man ordered to which the boy immediately responded with a "yes father" as he jumped out of the car and came to stand next to the man. 

Minutes felt like hours as time ticked on before another car pulled up. It was sleek and black and it was the longest car that the boy had ever seen but he kept himself next to his father and mother as the car came to a stop. 

The boy was confused as the driver came out before he opened the back door of the car and the boy could not help the fear that escaped him as he laid eyes on the man before him. His sense of smell was dull but even the boy could smell a vampire this close even if his beast had gone into slumber. 

"This scranny child is to be my blood slave" The vampire sneered as he assessed the boy from head to toe in his tattered clothing and shoes that were at least a size too small. 

"He will grow, and I heard that you liked them young to begin training" the woman spat her clear dislike of the vampire open for all to see. 

"Bring me their payment" The vampire commanded his driver. 

The driver opened the trunk before he got out a briefcase. He then handed it over to the Vampire who opened it to show it to the boy's parents. Inside were bundles upon bundles of cash. 

"What is the boy's name," the vampire asked as his driver handed him a collar that had a chain attached. 

"His name is Riley Blackford" His father answered with disdain to both his son and the vampire. 

"Very good, my name Is Nigel Smith and I will be your master from this day forth and you will address me as such or Sir, is that understood" The vampire ordered his power of suggestion thick and had Riley wanting to answer his call. 

"Yes Sir" Riley replied weakly the thrall of the vampire's voice too strong for Riley's young mind to resist. 

"Good child" The vampire almost purred as if he got high on his power over young Riley. 

"Hand us our money and take the boy and we'll be on our way" Riley's father demanded to which the vampire rolled his eyes but closed the briefcase anyway before throwing it over to Riley's father. 

"Go on boy, he is your owner now" Riley's mother stated matter of fact and just like that her emotions seemed to have switched off. 

Riley was hesitant to listen to his mother but the thrall of his new master already had its hooks in his brain and so he took a small step forward. His arm was seized painfully by the driver as he was manhandled into the back of the car and though he tried to kick and stream he could not. The thrall of his new master was too powerful. 

"It's always a pleasure doing business with wolves and dragons and their ill-treatment of unwanted offspring" Nigel chuckled before he turned on his heel and got back into his car. 

And then Riley was on his way to his new residence with his new owner. Unimaginable horrors awaited him. 

*****************************************

-10 years later- 

-Riley, 20 years old-

Riley had grown in the years since Nigel had taken him. He was a man now, though he wasn't as tall as he would have liked to be. At 5'5 and extremely thin he almost looked like a woman yet his master liked the fact that he was a man so always made sure his hair was short and styled. The first few years with Nigel had been better than any of the time Riley had spent with his parents and it had been so long he had forgotten their names. But as the years progressed Nigel trained him to be a blood slave his first time feeding a vampire was on his 16th birthday and it had been the most painful experience in his life thus far. 

Nigel had said that the first time was supposed to be painful and to be done without any numbing saliva in preparation for the clients that would no doubt want a taste of omega blood, especially from a species that rarely produced omegas. Though Riley's wolf-dragon had been silent for nearly 15 years it made him appear, human, until his blood was spilt. He could not even remember what his beast's name was. He could feel it under his skin but it was under layers and layers of trauma. 

After his first feeding, Nigel had seen it fit to parade him around the vampire upper class and let whoever wanted to sample his blood. His body was now littered with bite marks which were years old and others were fresh. And the collar that was placed on him as a child was updated with his age and he had gotten used to the weight it put on his neck. And many vampires like to strangle or beat him while they fed Riley was surprised he could still walk. As Nigel's thrall always wore off faster as he got older and now it was nearly ineffective. But Riley followed his orders in fear of the punishments that would follow. 

"Riley, come to my study" Nigel called through the house on the buzzer. 

Lifting himself from his cot bed Riley made sure he was presentable for his master before he rushed to Nigel's side. He walked through Nigel's manor with his head down avoiding all the staff as they either looked at him with pity or disgust. 

"I'm here Sir" Riley spoke as he reached Nigel's office door. 

"Good, come in" Nigel spoke as he added the thrall into his voice though he had used it often enough that the effect had lost its potency. 

"Yes" Riley responded as he opened the door and entered the office space. 

The room was old with vintage furniture of mahogany. The chair Nigel was sitting on wad lined with full red velvet and two corners of the room was lined with bookshelves filled with books. And behind Nigel was a floor to ceiling window that offered a fantastic view of the manors grounds. 

"Come to me" Nigel commanded and Riley went right over his years of training making him obident to any order given to him. 

Before Riley could even utter another sentence Nigel had pulled down his collar and sank his fangs into Rileys neck. Nigel never softened his toxins and Riley had to grit his teeth to aviod crying out in pain. But when Nigel dug his claws into Riley's arms harshly. Only then did the omega scream in pain and the groan that Nigel let out in response sickened Riley but this was all he had known since he was young and this was his lot in life. Condemmed to a life of pain, blood and servitude. Never to be loved and never to love. 

"We are attending a party tomorrow evening so I wanted my fill now before the others get a chance to have you. Now find your nice suit and wash up for tomorrow" Nigel stated as he pulled back from Rileys neck and licked over his fangs. 

"Yes Sir" Riley replied as he got up and left the room and holding onto his neck to not drip blood on any of the carpets as he returned to his room in the manor.