Chapter 16

-Victoria's POV-

My throat burned with desire as I looked down at my mate, his brown orbs looking up at me lustfully and innocently at the same time. His eyes followed my every movement as I disrobed. First, my shirt and bra came off, the cold air of the room wafting over my skin and causing my nipples to stiffen. I reviled in his gaze as I felt it cross over my chest and middle. His pheromones spiked in worry as he saw the bandage on my side. 

"It's alright Riley" I promised as I leaned forward to place a soft kiss on his forehead. 

"Really" he responded his eyes watery and unsure. 

My heart can't take his cuteness. Instead of answering him, I kissed him harshly leaving no room for him to complain. I didn't mind that I got hurt because of calming him down, he didn't mean to and he had finally opened up to me and I was practically vibrating with my love for him. 

When I pulled away his chest rose and fell as he greedily sucked in air unused to kissing. I wasn't fairing much better though as my chest rose and fell harshly. A low growl escaped me as Riley lifted his shirt over his head. Breathing deeply to calm myself down I took in all the scars on his body that I could see. His wrists and neck. Stalking around the bed rage overtook me as I caught the lash marks in the light on both his chest and back. A snarl of anger escaped me as I thought of all the things that he had had to endure. 

"Princess" His nervous voice broke through my thoughts as he grabbed my right hand and pulled me towards him. 

"I'm not angry at you sweetie, I'm angry that I couldn't protect you. I'm angry at the vampires" I reassured smiling at him to show I was still myself and that I would never hurt him. 

"I know, but we can't change the past, we can only look to the future. Now enough of this I need you" He replied with a whine at the end of his words as he let go of my hand and shimmed out of his trousers and boxers. 

His musk filled the room with his sweet scent as his clothing was removed. I held back a growl as I saw knife marks on his thighs along with more bite scars. But he was perfect in my eyes, he was short with a thin frame, and his shoulders had broadened a bit but he still looked delicate with his small waist and hairless body. The only hair on him was his incredibly soft brown locks. 

A sharp growl pulled me out of my thoughts as he pulled me forwards by my belt unbuckling it in the process my trousers fell to the floor. My cock sprang free as my underwear was pulled down with my trousers. It slapped him in the face and I held back a groan as he looked at it like it was his next meal. 

"Riley" I warned as he licked his lips in anticipation. 

"Please" He whined needily panting as he tore his eyes up to look at me. 

"Don't worry Honey, I'll take care of you" I promised as I seized his hips and pulled him further onto the bed.

Kissing him on the lips I groaned as his hips bucked into me his dick pressing up against my cock. Oh damn, I'm so turned on and we haven't even started. Picking up one of his wrists I kissed his scars smiling softly as a small gasp left him. Grinning at him I began to kiss all of his scars starting with his wrists and neck. He shuddered as I kissed over several scars on his chest and belly. His hands tangled in my hair when I kissed the scars on his thighs licking and sucking in his skin smirking as I heard his voice become needier. 

"Your perfect Riley, and all mine" I growled as I pulled myself away to hold myself up on my arms to look down at him. 

"I am" he questioned tilting his head to the side his skin flushed and sweaty as his scent pulled out of him. 

"Yes, you are" I responded with no hesitation leaning down to kiss him again plundering his mouth loving the way he opened up to me following my lead and submitting to me completely.

It was intoxicating. 

****************************************

-Riley's POV-

Her weight was reassuring on top of me as I left myself completely at her mercy. Her breasts pressed up to my chest sparks passing between us where we were touching. A desprate moan left me as she pressed further into me. Her mouth still clinging to me as she used her fingers to poke at my backside. I yelped in shock as her finger slipped right in due to the omega slick coating coming from me. 

"So sexy" She hummed lustfully as she pumped her fingers in and out of me. One at first before she added a second and then a third.

 She curled and stoked and I bucked my hips again and again my heart racing as pleasure radiated over me until finally I screamed as her fingers hit something inside of me and I spasmed as I came. Sticky ropes of cum dribbling down my dick and dribbling onto my lower stomach. 

"I want more, please princess" I panted needily as she pulled her fingers from my as using my slick to lube up her large cock.

I gulped looking at it but she was my mate. She was made for me as I was her she would fit.

"Of course honey" She growled lowly as she lined herself up to my ass.

I hissed as she slowly pushed in my ass stretching to make room for her. I moaned as she softly nipped at her newly created mark relaxing me enough until she pushed herself all the way into me.

"So full" I whimpered softly loving the feeling of being so full of her and the way we fit together.

"You're so tight and you feel so good" The princess grunted her breathing ragged in my ear as she pulled out before pushing back in.

The sensation was even more pleasurable than her fingers as I felt her in me. I groaned and moaned as she made slow sweet love to me as if scared I would break. Even half controlled by her instincts to claim and breed me she was still so gentle.

I sucked in a sharp breath as she hit that spot inside me again my ass tightening around her cock causing her to groan roughly.

"So close" she snarled softly in my ear the wild sound driving me crazy as her rhythmic thrusts continued.

She continuously hit the same spot in my ass the bundle of nerves causing white hot bliss. Pressure building in my lower belly as my pleasure climbed higher and her until finally it snapped and I came again with a throaty moan my ass clamping down on her cock causing her to hiss in pain and pleasure.

Not a second later the princess roared as she thrust a final time and I groaned as I felt her cum in my ass. Her release explosive as I felt ropes and ropes of it splash of my insides.

"I love you my Riley" the princess spoke her words full of love and adoration as she pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

I choked on tears at her words. I never thought anyone would love me but here I was in the arms of my mate.

"Me too" I cried as I flung my arms around her neck and cried into her neck as I finally regained most of my senses.