chapter fourteen°

The was door closed now that Jisung had left. But Minho was standing there like a Sim looking at the door.
He wasn't quite sure how long he stood there when Chan came out of his room looking confused at Minho.

"Didn't Jisung leave, like uhm 15 minutes ago?", he asked concerned.

That was when Minho snapped out of his thoughts and shook his head to get out of his trance. "Uh yeah", he states as if nothing happened...

"And you are standing still standing here because....???", Chan asked.

"Uhhh I don't know...I just met him. Ha. This-...I-...He-...ahh", Minho rather mumbled than really talking to Chan.

The older took Minhos shoulder and pulled him onto the couch. Minho still thinking about their meet up...and blushing while thinking about the smallest things the younger did unintentionally the older noticed.

Chan coughed in order to get back Minhos attention."Earth to Minho? So....just a question...but could it be that you like him?", he questioned.

Minho was dumbfounded. Was it this obvious? "Uh...how would you come to that conclusion?", he asked tensing up.

"Buddy, you literally just started 15 minutes at a door he walked through...", Chan stated.

"Yeah....no....maybe. OK I DID"

"So...you do like him?"

"I guess? He makes me feel special. I get a fizzy warm feeling and even the smallest touch is enough to make my knees weak...so...I think I do like him a little"

"Little?"

"...ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵉ", Minho answered shyly not wanting to look at his friend. But when he looked at him he met a warm smiling Chan.
"That's cute! You think he likes you too?"

"...so you don't think I'm disgusting for liking someone the same gender"

"What do I look like? The church?
Of course I accept it! I don't know if you knew but I for myself, am not labeling anything, so I had a crush on a boy in high school"

"Really? Did you ever tell him?"

"No...I wasn't sure how deal with the feeling myself...so I can relate what you are going through in this moment"

"So you know that I am struggling a little because I recently found out that I might can fall in love with boys too...or only? I don't know..."

"Minho, it's okay! You don't have to rush anything! But back to my question, you think he likes you?"

Minho chuckled imagining him and Jisung sitting on bench at the beach holding hands in the warm evening summer breeze. He buried his face giggling in his hand:"That would be too good to be true"

Chan laughed:"You are so whipped for him! But he often talks about you with Changbin and me at out Saturdays music sessions. Minho here, Minho there."

Minho hugged Chan mumbling a small thank you and said Good night.

In his own room he closed the door and let himself fall into his bedsheets.
He texted Jisung a small "Good night, Sungie<3"
And waited for a response.
Only a few seconds later, the younger replied:"Night~ Dream of me!"

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎