twenty twenty-six°

Minho knew the way they were going. It was his most used route. From his apartment to the animal shelter.

But why would Jisung go there? Why would Jisung take him to a place he was just once with Minho? Why should he wear warm clothing then? He thought it was a little confusing that Jisung took him to a place where he worked...at 9 pm?

Only minutes after, they were indeed standing infront of the animal shelter.
Jisung could see Minhos confusion and said:"You are confused, aren't you?"

"A little? Have I forgotten something...I thought Ms. Hwaa would take care of everything today?"

"Yeah yeah", Jisung mumbled as he pulled out the hidden key and opened the door letting Minho go in first. The older stood now in the hallway not really knowing what Jisung wanted from him.

"Come with me", Jisung jumped excitingly softly pulling Minho on his hoodie. "Close your eyes! This going to be your first birthday present! It's nothing you need now but later!", Jisung said while placing the older infront of the wall in the office with the calender.

"You can open your eyes now!", the younger said and watched Minhos reaction closely. And Minho? He got a little emotional when he realized what it was. He pulled Jisung into a hug and buried his head into the youngers neck.

"You like it?", Jisung cautiously asked. Minho nodded, still his whole body clinging onto the others whispering a quiet"thank you".

The present Jisung made was a whole calender for the next year with filled working shifts by his friends to help Minho when he was finished with his financial studies in January and was going to work at the shelter in the office.

"You told me that two out of four voluntary workers wouldn't be here next year...and you would have less time because of the paper stuff...and i dont want you to die due to stress. So that present is a little selfish to be honest. ButI asked Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin, you don't know the last two ones yet but they are great sooo yeah, to help out. And tada!! Here is the working plan for the next year...I often put myself into later shifts...so that we can hang out after that...if you want to...of course"

Minho just stood there listening to what Jisung said not being able to belive even one bit. "And you did this in only 24 hours?"

"Yes...studying event management helped me a lot. It was pretty easy to ask Chan and Changbin since I had my music session with them today, Hyunjin and Felix were at the apartment yesterday and each of them asked Seungmin and Jeongin while i did the chart. And something else...BUT Call me Master of charts and plans.", the younger smiled widely.

Minhos heart was making jumps...how could a person be so perfect? What did he do to deserve Jisung? "No...I will call you instead my favorite human in the whole world.", he said while placing his own hand into Jisungs and smiling at him.

Jisung giggled and pulled Minho out of the shelter. "This was present one! But I also have a second gift...but we will go for that somewhere different because I said so!", the younger said while closing the door, hiding the key and going back to their bikes.

"As much as I like holding your hand, I think it wouldn't be a great idea to do that while riding the bike", Jisung said pulling out his hand. "You like it?", the older blushed.

"I mean...yeah...you know...your hand is really soft and perfectly fits into mine...so I thought that-"

"I like it as well"

After that both of them smiled avoiding eye contact by looking at the ground pulling out the bikes. Minho just followed Jisung because he had no clue where he was going.

"You are weirdly quiet...", Jisung stated looking to Minho.

"Jisung! Don't look at me...here is traffic and I don't want you to be yeeted by a car...but I guess I'm just really grateful for having a Han Jisung in my life"

"I mean that was quite cute what you said...but did you really just used yeeted?"

"You have a bad influence on me!"

"HEY??!?! IT WAS FELIX! I'm not a bad influence?!?"

"Oh well...that could be as well", Minho laughed, "thinking about it you are probably a great influence."

"Thank you! I know", Jisung said confidently,"oh by the way we are here!". He leaned his bike against a tree and ran to the playground.

It was cute. So cute that Minho could melt. A small Jisung taking him to the park to the playground where he pushed Jisung on the swing. This could have been ridiculous but to Minho is seemed almost...romantic?

It was now 10 pm, dark outside, the moon and stars shining bright, nobody outside except them and a Jisung bringing a blanket onto one of the huts of the jungle gyms. To Minho it almost felt like an unofficial date...

Perfect.

A/N:
i feel like i have only listened to the same few songs in the last days/weeks, so i would appreciate a good song rec!
what is your fav song atm?

btw i will upload a chapter later as well but i'm just really bored rn haha

╭─✰─────────╮
🐚⋆ฺ。 𝗱𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 . ฺ.✧
✩. ฺ.ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ɪᴛ!ೃ❀🕊️
╰─────────✰─╯

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Have a great day!
~ᴊᴜʟᴇsシ︎