being judge in religion

Certainly a person is and should be judged, at least in part, by their religious preference as religion plays a role in who the person is and what influences him or her. Judgment doesn't necessarily mean a lack of respect, discrimination, or prejudice; it simply means the process of forming an opinion, and when forming an opinion about someone, all aspects of that person must be taken into account.

Yes, not only do people have the freedom to judge people however they wish, but religion is an ENORMOUSLY important aspect of many people's lives. When you heard about 9/11 and the hijackers, did their religious preference not cause you to judge them? Being a religious person means your religion plays a huge role in who you are, and therefor it is perfectly reasonable to judge someone by their religious preference. This idea of treating everyone's "beliefs" as equal is ridiculous, no where else in our daily discourse with other people do we have to "respect" opinions so much. If I think your beliefs are irrational and you have no evidence to back yourself up, then I don't see why I should have to respect your religion. I respect your right to a religion, but I certainly don't respect the religion itself, and I most certainly will judge you by it if it plays a large role in your life.

I think it's one thing to judge the religion, and quite another to judge how one implements those beliefs into their lives. I also think that most of us have very little knowledge of religions other than our own, and it is a boon to ourselves to judge others (positively or negatively) based on our assumptions of how other religions fare.

yes, people should be able to judge whatever they want, including other people... it's my right to think and feel however i want, whether or it's right or wrong. the issue becomes when people act upon their judgements, and in doing so, affect the liberty or freedom of another based upon what their beliefs are.

Yeah, sure why not? If you're going to judge a person's personality without really getting to know them there are few more telling attributes than a person's religion. Now that's not to say that I think people should judge anyone based off of first impressions but there are definitely less accurate stereotypes than religion.

The question is moot. A judgment is a determination of understanding - or in a belief systems' case, a determination of classification. The moment a person chooses any particular belief system, their classification has been determined (by the person choosing). i.e. person B's "judgment of person A's choice" has been predetermined by person A.

Imagine holding up a picket-sign with your chosen belief system written out in bold letters on it. A random person walking by sees the sign and either smiles in agreement or scoffs in disgust.

Person B disagreeing with person A's choice is indeed acceptable for the sake of right to choose. However, it is the means of dis

Yes, of course. Everything is on the table. Any one who believes "Faith" is a virtue has a severe logic handicap, and if I say, was electing a president, the more religious the less likely he/she is going to make decisions based on evidence and reason, in the stead of revelation and dogma.

agreement which should be reasonably questioned as being appropriate or inappropriate.