Unexpected Surprise

Sans pov: 𝐌𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?
Papyrus pov: Hello! I'm the great papyrus!
Gaster's pov: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿
Thinking:  (𝒉𝒎𝒎 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?)
Doing:**
~~~~~~~~~~~
In the early morning, the three skeletons in the kitchen were cooking, Gaster was Sans and Papyrus was setting the table for later when Gaster finished cooking.

In the mind of sans
My brother and dad and I are here in the kitchen, dad is cooking some breakfast while papyrus and I are setting the table. After we set the table we sat in the chair and we waited for dad to finish cooking food, while we were waiting for dad, paps and I were playing  games. While we were playing I heard that Someone was coming with us I turned around and saw dad Holding three plates with food I also saw that dad used his extra hand for the one plate with food so the food won't fall. He put the food and we started eating. After that, my brother and my father and I put the plate in the sink. 

after that we would go to the living room and we watched tv while we were watching tv i remember dad would say he would say what it looks like out side I turned my head and looked at my father and said "𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝!" both dad and papyrus looked at me in confused looks

"𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀?" "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞? I said. I saw papyrus wide eye and suddenly jump which it cause me and dad to startled a bit "𝑶𝒉 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆!!!" Paps shouts while i nod with a smile

(𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒖𝒔!!!) thought sans papyrus and i looked at dad with a wide smile, Gaster hums while smiling "𝗵𝗺𝗺 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲? Gaster said with a smirk.

Me and Papyrus we're confused while staring at dad (𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?) Both the two skeleton brothers thought. Papyrus and i then looked at each other a minute.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

They then both realized what dad ment and our eye sockets went wide "WAIT YOU MEAN WE CAN GO OUTSIDE!!!" the two skeleton brothers said at the same time with excitement.

Gaster was looking at his sons with a smile and wasn't surprised that both of his son shouted like he already know this was going to happen.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀... 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝘆𝗿𝘂𝘀"*gaster pointed his finger to papyrus*𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲"
Gaster said with a delightful smile.

The two  skeleton brothers jump out of the couch and start jumping around in circles while laughing and holding hand at each other.

𝗛𝗲𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗼𝗸? 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗼𝗿?