A friend of Gaster pt.1

Sans pov: 𝐌𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?

Papyrus pov: Hello! I'm the great papyrus!

Gaster's pov: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿

Grillby's pov: 𝘼𝙝 𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣...

Thinking: (𝒉𝒎𝒎 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?)

Doing:**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on UnderCaveTale Sans:

Gaster then stopped and also the two kid skeleton. Sans and papyrus look Infront of them it was a restaurant. Gaster opened the door and a Bell was Heard. And they heard someone spoke.

???: 𝘼𝙝! 𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!

.
.
.
.
.
Gaster's pov (3rd person's view):

Gaster opened the door of the restaurant and Heard a very familiar voice " 𝘼𝙝! 𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣!" Gaster's friend said he was a fire monster he was wearing some glasses, a formal long sleeve dark red polo that his sleeves are folded at his elbows, black vest on top a light red bow tie,and a black pants. Gaster smiled at his friend.

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘄'𝘀 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴? He asked grillby that was wiping a glass using a cloth. "𝙊𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚. Grillby said with a pleased smile in his non-existing mouth?"

(I don't know if that was right but oh well ( ╹▽╹ ) let's just continue)

Gaster chuckled "𝗵𝗺𝗺 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱,𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀?"with a smirk. Grillby nod,closed eyes while still wiping the glass."𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮?"grillby said with a concerned look on his flaming face."𝗢𝗵! 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲." He said with a smile. "𝙤𝙝? 𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙞 𝙖𝙨𝙠?" Grillby said stop wiping the glass and looked at his friend Gaster. "𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀." He said and moved to the left on his side. "𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝘆𝗿𝘂𝘀."

*Cricket noises*....

Grillby was silent looking at the two kid skeleton it was silent for a minute until the glass on his hand slipped.

*𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗛*....

Sans pov:

We stop on a restaurant that says "WELCOME TO GRILLBY'S" my sockets went wide when it says GRILLBY'S (𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭! 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭! 𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲!) Dad opened the door and went in while we fallowed.

We all went inside me and papyrus was looking around and it was a more beautiful restaurant than i saw on the game an it's more different the restaurant looks like the color of the restaurant change color it was like a sun set color turning into night sky (𝐦𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞!) there are even crystal lantern's on the side and the middle of the walls and you can see some claw mark's on the floor and walls, (𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞'𝐬) while we were looking around we then heard someone's voice. Well look Infront of us and we see a bar counter? Is that what they call it? Anyway we looked at the bar counter and see a fire monster waving at gaster i guess grillby didn't see us because we we're behind dad.

Dad and Grillby were now talking to each other and it seam's like grillby was talking in a another language maybe it's fire monster language? and it seam's we can understand him somehow...

While me and papyrus was listening to them.While we were listening at them i quietly inspect grillby and wow his more different than the other Undertale Grillby. He was wearing formal long sleeve dark red polo that his sleeves are folded at his elbows, black vest on top a light red bow tie,a black pants and a shaped squared glasses.

I wonder if he has scar's on his body? I thought because we met other monster's with scar's on other part of there body beacaus they were trying to survive from the creature's from hunting and other stuff.

Now you think about it me and papyrus still haven't seen a creature yet i wonder what they look like? While gaster was still talking to Grillby and i was thinking about something i felt someone tug on my jacket
I looked down and see papyrus holding my jacket.

"𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐩?" I ask with non-existing brow "b͟r͟o͟t͟h͟e͟r͟ i͟s͟ t͟h͟a͟t͟ f͟i͟r͟e͟ m͟a͟n͟ d͟a͟d͟'s͟ f͟r͟i͟e͟n͟d͟?"
He said to me while pointing the so called "fire man" mwehehe "𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬" i said with a smile.

I͟m͟ g͟o͟i͟n͟g͟ t͟o͟ c͟a͟l͟l͟ h͟i͟m͟ u͟n͟c͟l͟e͟ G͟r͟i͟l͟l͟b͟y͟! >:D he said with a wide smile and sparkling eyes.

I then snort "𝐩𝐟𝐭!- 𝐰-𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!" I said holding my laugh "y͟a͟! U͟n͟c͟l͟e͟ G͟r͟i͟l͟l͟b͟y͟ i͟s͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ t͟h͟e͟ m͟a͟t͟e͟r͟?" He said to me with a confused face. "𝐌𝐰𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐟𝐭!" i pat papyrus head. (𝐏𝐟𝐭! 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛- 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 "𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚!)

We stopped talking to each other and listened to Dad and Grillby talking eachother "𝙎𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮?" grillby said to dad. Dad said to Grillby that he want him to meet someone and that means that's us. (𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐱) i though to my self clutching the crystal on my hand. Grillby asked who it was and I saw dad smile and moved to hi left side he then said "𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗮𝗽𝘆𝗿𝘂𝘀."

Me and papyrus made an eye contact at Grillby we waved our hand to him with a smile. Grillby was silent we gaved him a confused face why isn't he talking. It was silent for a minute until the glass that was Grillby was holding fell down to the floor.

Before i could speak papyrus suddenly spoke. O͟h͟ n͟o͟! A͟r͟e͟ y͟o͟u͟ o͟k͟? Running towards to Grillby. H͟e͟r͟e͟ l͟e͟t͟ m͟e͟ h͟e͟l͟p͟ y͟o͟u͟ c͟l͟e͟a͟n͟ i͟t͟ u͟p͟!
I ran towards paps and said " 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐬! 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭!" I warned him but didn't heard it. i could see that dad was also worried and run toward papyrus to stope him. Papyrus was about to pick it up but gladly Grillby stoped him. 𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩! 𝙉𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥... 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙥. He said holding papyrus hand gently with a sweat drop on his face me and gaster stopped running toward paps clutching our shirt like we almost had a soul attack and took a long deeeeeep breath. .