A friend of Gaster pt.2

Sans pov: 𝐌𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?Papyrus pov: Hello! I'm the great papyrus!Gaster's pov: 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗚𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿Grillby's pov: 𝘼𝙝 𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣...Thinking: (𝒉𝒎𝒎 𝒊 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐?)Doing:**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 *grillby walked away for a bit and came back holding a menu and gave it to the two kid skeleton

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩.

Sans and papyrus stopped hiding there faces and looked at the menu.

ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ GRILLBY'S

MENU:

30𝙶 - 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫
30𝙶 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
15𝙶- 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞
- Strawberry flavor
- Chocolate flavor
- Vanilla flavor
- Crystal flavor (only for those monsters types that can eat crystals)
- etc...
15𝙶 - 𝐒𝐨𝐝𝐚
10𝙶 - 𝐊𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐩
𝐄𝐭𝐜....

P͟a͟p͟y͟r͟u͟s͟: O͟H͟! C͟a͟n͟ i͟ h͟a͟v͟e͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟ s͟t͟r͟a͟w͟b͟e͟r͟r͟y͟ m͟i͟l͟k͟s͟h͟a͟k͟e͟ a͟n͟d͟ a͟ h͟a͟m͟b͟u͟r͟g͟e͟r͟ w͟i͟t͟h͟ f͟r͟i͟e͟s͟ p͟l͟s͟!

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨?

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬: 𝐨𝐡! 𝐮𝐡... 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ,𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐬𝐤...

Grillby chuckled

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙝𝙢𝙢 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩.

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬: 𝐨𝐡! 𝐎𝐤! 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧!

Grillby hummed and nod

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙂𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧?

𝗚𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝗼𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙝𝙢𝙢𝙢 𝙤𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙥𝙡𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙞 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨.

The three nod and Grillby went to the kitchen.

(Btw Gaster's original order is a crystal milkshake and a hamburger,and yes he can eat crystal's if that was what your thinking.)

After a minute grillby went out of the kitchen carrying all the orders that the food they picked.

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖 𝙜𝙤! 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

Grillby said giving it to the three skeleton monster's sitting Infront of him.

𝗚𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿: 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚!

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐬: 𝐭𝐧𝐱 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲!

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨!

P͟a͟p͟y͟r͟i͟s͟: T͟h͟a͟n͟k͟ y͟o͟u͟ U͟n͟c͟l͟e͟ G͟r͟i͟l͟l͟b͟y͟!!!

𝙂𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮: 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙡- 𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩!?

"𝐩𝐟𝐭! 𝐇𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭! 𝐌𝐰𝐚𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐡!!!" Sans said hitting the table laughing his bone out.
"𝗵𝗺𝗺𝗺 𝗶 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗯𝘆. He said with a visible smug on his face while drinking his crystal milkshake. For the monster's that heard papyrus saying uncle grillby was some of them were in awe while some of them were in shock and some of them were laughing.

Grillby's face was now flustered and his fire face was changing to red pink fire color.

Papyrus was confused turning his head to others and looked back at Grillby "w͟h͟a͟t͟'s͟ w͟r͟o͟n͟g͟ d͟i͟d͟ i͟ s͟a͟y͟ s͟o͟m͟e͟t͟h͟i͟n͟g͟? w͟h͟y͟ a͟r͟e͟ b͟l͟u͟s͟h͟i͟n͟g͟ a͟m͟ i͟ n͟o͟t͟ t͟o͟ a͟l͟l͟o͟w͟e͟d͟ t͟o͟ c͟a͟l͟l͟ y͟o͟u͟ t͟h͟a͟t͟?." He said papyrus was now making his cute sad face.
(𝙤𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩!)
"𝙣𝙤 𝙣𝙤 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙠,𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩... -𝙡𝙡𝙡-" he said rubbing back of his neck still flustered.

"Y͟a͟y͟!" Papyrus jump up to his sit. Sans was looking at Grillby like he wanted to say something "𝐮𝐦𝐦 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲" he said fiddling his jacket "𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨?" He said looking at sans still rubbing his neck. Sans started blushing and continued to talk "𝐜-𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮-𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐭-𝐭𝐨" sans was now sweating waiting for Grillby's answer. Grillby notice sans sweating he smiled and said "𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤..." Sans smiled at Grillby's answer "𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮!" Grillby smiled at sans happiness " 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨"

Meanwhile as Gaster:

Gaster was eating his food watching his to son's talking to Grillby if they could call him uncle grillby. He didn't mind though his just happy that his son's was having there best day in there life. Gaster chuckled he opened his inventory grabbed a camera and pictured his two son's and Grillby who was blushing.He stopped picturing and put the camera back to his inventory.

"𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱" he looking at his son's. Sans and papyrus nod and went back to eating and grillby was trying to relax himself. They then start chatting together

᯾Lᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ Bʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ Yᴏᴜ Bʏ UɴᴅᴇʀCᴀᴠᴇTᴀʟᴇ Pᴀᴘʏʀᴜs!᯾

The three skeleton was now Infront of the exit carrying there crystal saying goodbye at the other monster and especially Uncle Grillby. They were about to leave until sans stopped "𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐛𝐲?" He said looking back a grillby. "𝙔𝙚𝙨 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙨?" Grillby said with a raised eyebrow. "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞" he pointed his hand on the right wall were there was a picture of two fire monster the other one was grillby and the others one was a blue fire monster. "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩?" He said looking at the picture that sans was pointing. "𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

𝙊𝙝........𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙈𝙔 𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES!!! i finnaly finished part 13! damn i really thought i won't finish this!

i what do you guys thin about sans and papyrus calling grillby as uncle grillby?

and who do you think grillby's  brother is?

you will know it in the next,next chapter!

so stay tune everybody!

 hope you enjoy this chapter!

Ok then that's all for today!

Good bye gal's,pal's and non-binary pal's.

PEACE OUT! ✌️