4

"Mmm...." Venion grumbled as she felt her body feel heavy.

She opened her eyes and saw the girl with blood on her body.

"Aaak!!?"

Venion's mouth was covered by the girl's bloodless hand.

"Nuna, it's better not to scream. I think nuna is a cruel person. Why does nuna even tremble seeing your sister bleeding? Don't you like this?"
'Like my ass! I wasn't a serial killer in my previous life!'

Venion who had just woken up was almost crying with fright.

"Nuna, your scared face is cute! I love the dress you gave me. That's why I killed mom! Nuna won't leave my side, will you. You won't go. I'll protect you."

Venion was frightened when she passed out because her heart beat was too fast and she wasn't breathing properly.

"Ehh.... Nuna, why are you so cute? I've always wanted to touch you like this. So don't expect to be able to leave."

****

"Hah!!!"

Venion awoke to see that it was quite early in the morning.

'Dream?'

Oh, I don't have time! I have to prepare for the first banquet!

Venion ran as she ran into the bathroom and slipped and fell.

'Ugh.... Poor day!'

****

Bang!

After getting ready, she opened the door before slamming it again.

Venion broke out in cold sweat.

'Why are my brothers and sisters at my door?'

From Venion's memory, he and the two were not on good terms.

Venion became a sadist after being shown many sadistic things as well as being tortured by his own father. Taylor was lucky enough to have Cage and his kind mother to stay within his mind.

But for the two of them, they weren't that lucky.

Venion wore a luxurious, yet comfortable dress. The dress is white, then added a light blue lace is perfect for Venion.

Venion was too lazy to change her hair so she just tied it in a ponytail.

Venion also wears two-inch high heels in light blue.

Venion took a deep breath, before opening the door again.

"Why are you here, Eddy, Emma?"

"I just want to see nuna! I like the dress you gave me! How about it?" Emma turned around to reveal her dress.

Venion smiled forgetting the dream she was thinking about.

"That suits you." Venion said softly.

Emma smiled widely at that.

"Hyung, did you go without an escort? Every woman had to come in holding on to the man or she would be ridiculed."

Venion let out a short sigh tapping Eddy's head.

"You're also mocking me. Who cares when I'm about to be kicked out?"

I was just stating the facts and was confused as to why the two of them were staring intently at her.

"Hyung, I haven't returned all those condescending stares of yours! You can't leave before you suffer!" Eddy spoke loudly.

Venion is scared a bit.