46

"What a sunny day! Let's go play!"

Loura pulled Venion's hand excitedly.

Venion just followed Loura with a smile as if it was normal.

They bought a lot of things for themselves and the kitten and Choi Han.

They walked in the mountains, picked apples and saw a cave hidden behind the bushes at the foot of the mountain.

"Are we going in?"

Venion asked hesitantly.

"Why not!?"
"But it would be dangerous...."
"Think about it after we enter!"

Venion sighed when she saw Loura had entered the cave.

Choi Han and the kitten standing behind, also sighed.

Unlike Venion who wouldn't take any dangerous action even when she was curious, Loura preferred to move just because it looked fun.

Venion took off her dress, wearing shorts with a long-sleeved t-shirt.

Venion's flawless skin was not visible because she was wearing her black suit.  Her gun was also stuck in his thigh.

Only after that, Venion entered the cave that looks scary.

A very large room was in that little hole.

"Why are you guys so slow!? This seems like a maze game! Want to play!?"
'No.'

Venion want to said that, but if Loura had wanted it, she would have persuaded her to agree no matter what.

"You.... Even if there's nothing dangerous in there, this must be a game for those who are trained."
"Choi Han is here! Let's just think of it as a haunted house!"

Choi Han recalled the usual haunted house rules.

"Okay."

With Venion's approval, Loura smiled brightly, tugging at her.

Click.

Loura stepped on a trap, and a wall descended, revealing a boulder that rolled over and if it hit them, they would surely die.

"Kyaaaaa!"
"Let's run!"

The main rule is to scream and try to escape.

"I can destroy it."

Choi Han muttered and Loura shook her head.

"Screaming relieves stress. You can protect Venion when she's in danger. Now just scream like we're in a haunted house."

Choi Han smiled brightly realizing it.

"Meow! The boulder is scary!"
"Meow! Save me!"
"Aaaaaaa!
"Do something! Do something!"
"This is all your fault!!!"

Click!

Swish!

The arrow flew towards Venion who stepped on the trap.

swing.

Choi Han quickly cut it off.

"There's a turn!"

Loura said that and they all turned, and the boulder kept moving and stopping, again hidden behind the wall.

"Hah... That's fun meow..."
"That's right meow."
"It really reduces frustration."
"Right!?"

Venion just shook her head seeing them all enjoying it.

Venion couldn't relax like them.  It was because she had a bad feeling.