ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ | ʙᴀɴᴅᴜ | Sugar Crash

/

/

WARNING! : Mention of Blood

Bandu skipped happily around the house.

He grabbed a bag of sweets, and cans of soda, and placed a bag of popcorn into a microwave. Today, Y/N, his crus-Friend, was coming over and they were going to have a sleepover. He places down the items in front of the tv and turns to the coach. He had an idea. He grabbed the cushions and pillows and begins to build a pillow fort. Then in the middle, Bandu heard a knock. He squeals as he almost trips from how fast he ran. He grips the knob and slams the door open revealing a smiling Y/N!

"HEY!!! Y/N!!"

Bandu hands flung towards you and brought you into a tight, but a loving hug. He smiles widely. He couldn't help it when he's feeling you're warm engulf him! He seize you inside and made you sit in front of the tv with the snacks. You watch him grab a blanket and drop it over your shoulder, cuddling you in its warmth. he sat down next to you and grabbed ahold of the remote before looking at you!

"Whatcha wanna watch? We got Shrek, Megamind, and many, many more!"

You shrugged and let him choose. After watching the movie, you both now lay on Bandu's bed! You are either talking about things, stuffing your mouth with candy, or looking for memes on Bandu's many phones. Thank god, Expunge isn't here! You two then just were laying down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. The bags of candies were empty as well of cans of the sodas were spilled across the floor. You felt so tired, must be after the amount of sugar finally dissolved. Ah, the feeling of sugar crashes. Bandu then slowly turned to you, a red hue slowly brushed against his cheeks. His floating hands graze yours as he slowly tightens his grip on it. You looked down to the grip before him. He has a sleepy smile as his eyes were half-lidded. Truly someone about to pass out.

"Good night, Y/N.."

You tried to mumble a good night, but the bed cradled you goodnight. Bandu just looks at your cute sleeping face for a good minute, smiling widely. He was about to fall asleep...but...

DING!

There was a notification going off. Bandu frowned as his eyes went to your jacket. His hand slowly floated towards it, digging inside the pocket, and taking out your phone. He almost was blinded by the brightness, but his eyes adjusted. But soon, they widened largely. His jaw unlatches and hangs low.

Y/N, I love you so much. I have been friends with you ever since we were kids, but even so, I felt like being with you. I know this may sound cheesy. But I must say how much I fucking love you. I do.

There's a sound. Like, a roach being crushed. Blood dripped from Bandu's hand as small shards of plastic stabbed into his flesh. Your phone looks like Bambi broke it. Bandu eyes were nothing but rage. No! NO! They-NO! NO ONE DESERVES YOU! You belong to him! And even if they try,

Hehe...

They wouldn't have a chance to take a second breath.

Bandu just tossed your phone to the floor and turned to your sleeping figure. He snuggled happily, purring like a happy cat. His legs slowly become tubes as his lovely grass-green clothing becomes bright pink.

Yet...

You don't wake up.