Yandere | Bambeez | Alcoholic Lovers

> Fuck Fancy Text, also, don't worry guy, I'll do others

> Also, I don't recommend people who dealt with Alcoholic related things to read this.

> Also lol Bambeez almost drowns

________

Bambeez grabbed his fishing rod. (its canon that Bambeez's favorite
hobby is Fishing)

The sunlight is shining down so warmly as the skies were pressed with wonderful white clouds. They almost look like the delicious treat, cotton candy. He then opened his front door and stepped out of his home. He began walking down the trail and just listening to the lullaby of the birds. Bambeez, after a few minutes, got to the lake. His boat floated by in the water before it tilted when he placed his foot inside of it. He carefully sat down, not wanting to be drenched in the waters, before grabbing the paddles and guiding the boat to the middle of the pond.

Then with the flicked of Bambeez's hand, the hook drips into the lovely blue lake. He then just waited. Waiting for the hook to dip deeper to indicate that a fish has bit. Then he felt that urge slowly consuming his mind. The urge that seems to never fade. Bambeez leans over on his seat and his hands found his stash, vodka bottles. He grabbed a bottle and popped the lid open. He looked at his hands, they are shaking from just wanting to chug the entire thing down NOW. He did just that. But, unlike other days, he kept drinking. His mind becomes fuzzy as the world began to bleed colors. Bambeez's hand held on the edge to support himself as he took another bottle down. Then-

SPLASH!

The water engulfed him. Bambeez immediately panicked as he kicked his feet trying to push himself to the surface. But the fuzziness of his vision is making it so difficult. It is getting hard to breathe as he tried to not waste oxygen. Then he felt someone's hands on his stomach as he was brought to the surface. He immediately coughed out as water dripped from his face he felt himself being dragged to land. He lay on the dirt coughing as he sorta felt nausea from the water in his lungs and vodka. Then he heard a muffled voice next to him. He looked over to see a person, he never met them.

"Eh?! What did you say?!"

He shouted, his Russian accent making his words sound a bit funny. The person then asked him if he was okay.

"NO! I'M NOT OKAY- ack- I ALMOST JUST DROWNED! IDIOT!"

The person seemed to frown before shouting back at him about how he should be thankful for them saving his life. They could see Bambeez huff as he turned to the ground again before he mumbles:

"Thank you."

They smiled and decided to introduce themselves.

"Y/N?"

You nodded. Bambeez stood up, now standing in a puddle of water before he fixed his Russian badge.

"Names Bambeez."

You then stood next to him and did the motion for him to follow you.

"Huh? Why do you want me to follow you?!"

You huff as you just grabbed his hand and pulled him along, saying that he needs to be dried and patched up. He frowns but dug his face into the fluffy part of his jacket and, surprisingly not let go of your hand. You open your door and lead and pushed him into the bathroom. He took a warm shower to heat up his shaking temperature. He wore spared clothing and just waited by for his oringal clothing to finally be dried. He was drinking water while the TV showed him ADs or TV Shows. Then that's where the sparks of friendship started...

Bambeez brought you to a place called CRIDAB and also brought you along on his fishing trips. His friends seemed to welcome you into their group, even if you didn't dress like them. But Bambeez stayed close to you. How could he not? You are the person who saved his life and patched him. He owns so much to you, yet, you ask for nothing. So why, why does he want so much from you?! Why is that urge he felt when he drank vodka back!? But, it wasn't for vodka, but something from you. He can't explain it to himself or his friends.

"Oh, hello, Y/N."

Bambeez greeted you with a smile as you enter his home. You smiled as two of you hug, Bambeez taking a chance to rub his face into your chest, making his face flushed. Then you were brought to the kitchen as the two of you just talked about random things, or Bambeez taught you a few Russian words. And your smiles oh, it's just made him wanna lean over and kiss your soft lips. But he stops himself.

"Y/N, Question.."

You hummed.

"Do you see yourself being with someone?"

You quriked an eyebrow in curiously along with the tilted of your head. Bambeez found that adorable, making him red in the face.

"Like, N-NOW DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY, B-BUT can you s-see us together? A-AND NO, IM NOT ASKING YOU OUT! IDIOT!"

You giggled and you shook your head no-

No?

Why not? I mean, he has done everything to make you two closer. Taking you to CRIDAB and, what about those fishing trips? Did you just see him as just...someone. Not someone to hold you and kiss you as he means it. Just another person that may be forgotten with time.

"I'll be back."

Bambeez stood up and walked to the kitchen. You just turned your attention to your phone, not paying any to the sound of a fridge opening. Bambeez grabbed a vodka bottle and was about to chug it...until he looked at you. He gulped as he slowly walked to you quietly. Then as fast as a blink, the sound of glass echoed through your mind. Bambeez jumped back when your body slumped and fallen over. You were drenched in vodka as your head bled. But, luckily, you were still breathing.

"Don't worry, my tsvetok, you'll make me happier than Vodka could ever."