Confrontation

Ranga was glancing the orc in front of him wearily. Every instinct in his body told him that the Orc suddenly gained strength comparable to that of his own.

The increase in strength was unnatural but he had to defeat this opponent. His pride as personal mount of Rimuru-sama and the leader of Tempest wolfs would not allow him to be defeated.

When he was named he evolved into tempest wolf and gained massive amount of magicules. At the time he did not have any idea on how to use them, but by observing his master and how she taught him, he was able to utilise the power he had at his disposal and became an existence that rivals the Kijins.

Ranga's evolution was affected by Veldora due to rimuru having sealed almost all of her abilities and none of the present being compatible with Ranga, hence Athenea directed the Evolution of Ranga using the analysis of Veldora's essence. Hence him evolving a tempest wolf.

Ranga and the orc jumped towards each other, clashing with each other.
Ranga makes use of his extraordinary build and matches the orc, fighting him evenly.

But after some time Ranga felt that he was close to evolving, he was bursting with power and his strength exploded. He reached this by resting in his master's shadow, slowly bathing in her aura. He evolved into tempest star wolf.

Due to this sudden increase in strength, the orc was caught off guard by a newly evolved Ranga and was getting beaten around like a ragdoll.

Until the orc started releasing a dense golden aura, suddenly matching ranga . Though the aura was miniscule compared to before, but the quality and density has increased thousands of times.

Ranga looked surprised but immediately recovers and starts making use of his new power that he aquired. He clashes with the orc with yellow aura, sending arcs of yellow light and black lightning across the area they were fighting.

While landing a blow that the orc matches, Ranga notices that the orcs hand is starting to crack. And the crack is spreading rapidly the more the battle is going on.

It seems that the orc also noticed it and decided to use his full power to finish this little battle of theirs. He can be seen gathering a massive amount of dense magicules to use a special move, that while incomplete, is still enough to obliterate Ranga if does not do anything.

Ranga's instincts also warn him of the move that the orc is preparing. He decides to use the move that he prepared with the advice of his master.

He was originally going to use the black lightning he recieved from his master to create an area of effect attack, Death Storm.

But his master said it is not useful against powerful enough opponents so he discarded the idea for such an attack. Instead he created an anti-personel attack that is very concentrated.

Ranga begins gathering black lightning in front of him and condenses it. Both orc and Ranga look at each other's eyes and declare,

"Beast Roar !!"

"Thunder cannon!!"

This crated a massive dome of bright light between them, filled with black lightning and golden energy.

The aftermath of this is Ranga laying defeated on the ground and the Orc still standing but rapidly decaying.

The orc laughs and says," Hahahahah, i haven't had a fight like that for a while. May i ask what is you name, Beast."

Ranga looks at the orc and stands up but barely and announces with a proud tone," My name is Ranga, given to me by Rimuru-sama."

Orc asks a final question," Is the girl with the mask Rimuru ?"