stefanielle one shot

This was the third take of the pre-insemination sex scene and Danielle had just gotten back under the covers trying to find the right position between Stefanias legs. She could hear Jason call out "Action!" and she once again began to move her arm up the Italian's toned core while listening to her breathy moans. Danielle's face was dangerously close to Stefania's panty-clad centre and she could smell that the brunette was turned on. The intoxicating scent was driving Danielle insane and all she could think of was to just move her face a little closer.

She bumped her nose into the damp fabric in front of her just to see how Stefania would react. She could just say it was an accident if she was asked about it. Danielle expected Stefania's body to tense up from the brief touch, but instead, she grabbed on tighter to the hand Danielle still had on her neck. Was this a sign that Stefania wanted her to continue? She needed to know. Once again she let her nose bump into the source of that inebriating aroma, and this time not only did the grip tighten, but she slightly bucked her hips into Danielle.

Danielle threw caution to the wind and used the hand she still had under the covers to slowly move Stefania's panty to the side. When the fabric no longer covered Stefania's wetness, Danielle paused for a moment to see if Stefania would give her any signs not to carry on with what she was about to do. She could feel the pace of Stefania's heart fasten and the anticipation in her body was evident. This was all Danielle needed to finally close all the distance and slowly drag her tongue through the wet folds in front of her. The taste was more addicting than she could've ever imagined and she made sure to lap up as much as she could of Stefania before she started making circles around her clitoris.

The fake acting moans had turned into real gaspy moans and they became louder and louder as Danielle started to tease Stefania's entrance with a finger. She slowly pushed it in and started pumping it in and out at a fast pace. Another finger soon joined the first one. She continued to stimulate her clitoris with her tongue and she could feel Stefania quickly tighten around her fingers. It didn't take long until the Italian was pushed over the edge and Danielle pulled out her fingers, letting her tongue take their place to help her lover ride out her orgasm.

Danielle was dragged from her fantasy when she heard Jason yell "Cut!" somewhere in the distance. She slowly opened her eyes to look at Stefania's still fabric clad centre. When she emerged from under the sheets she could feel how red her face was. She wondered if anyone noticed from her heavy blushing what had gone on in her head just moments ago. "Okay ladies we got what we needed for this scene and you were both, of course, amazing as always. That's a wrap for today!" Jason said while Danielle clumsily climbed off Stefania. She could feel that Stefania was about to start a conversation with her but Danielle instead power-walked away to her trailer. She needed to take care of some "business".