𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
PILLOW TALKS

CHAPTER FOURTEENPILLOW TALKS

✧ ⋆ ☽ ✯ ☾ ⋆ ✧

Her days at KGF were going smoothly if it wasn't for the fact that it's been a little over four weeks since she had seen Reena or heard anything from her. Mostly because Aadhya was worried about Reena's infamous hot temper. Considering the older girl doesn't really know anything about Rocky's plan, there is a chance she might do something as drastic as come to KGF with guns blazing and a dozen guards on her toe, demanding Rocky return her sister.

A chuckle escaped her when her mind popped up the vision before her eyes. It did sound like Reena.

A wistful sigh escaped Aadhya's lips when she thought of the sister she gained in this world. What was she doing? Was she fighting with her dad about leaving Aadhya behind in KGF? Or was she cursing Rocky for holding her hostage? Aadhya wished she could just talk to her once and put all her worries to rest. But she knows she can't.

It would jeopardise everything Rocky had planned and plotted until then. And it would put Aadhya herself at risk. She knew long before that while Power gripped Rocky's one hand, death ceased his other. And if anyone were to realise she was something of value to him, they would go at great lengths to snatch what little happiness he possessed.

Her musings had cut short when she heard shrill shouts of children that usually played around the Manor. They seemed to have been arguing over something. With Oatmeal at her heels and the two maids who Rocky seemed to trust behind her, a curious Aadhya takes a step outside, following their bluster.

She found them on the staircase. "Hey, hey. I am Rocky," one boy insisted over the other. "I resemble him more than anyone here."

"No, no, I will be the Rocky in future," the Other boy denied in conviction.

"Hey!" Aadhya called them out, hands folding over her stomach as she stared them down with a smile on her lips. "Come over here!" she gesticulates with one of her hands. They all look at each other, contemplating with their eyes. When they looked like they came to a decision, they gave a firm nod and unitedly walked up the rest of the stairs and stood before her.

A small smile crossed her features at their action. They looked adorable as they pretended to stand like full-grown adults, with their chests out and hands folded. Aadhya crouched to her knees to come up to their height. "I am Aadhya," She introduces herself. "What are your names?" She asked them.

They answered at a time. Some voices drowned in others, while some were loud and above all else. Aadhya nods, even though she only caught a few names in the cacophony of sounds. "See, you all have your own names," she explains softly. "Then why do you want to be Rocky so badly. You do know he is not indestructible, right?"