𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

CHAPTER TWENTY
VIOLENCE...VIOLENCE... VIOLENCE

✧ ⋆ ☽ ✯ ☾ ⋆ ✧

Aadhya worries her lower lip as she paces around the length of the private jet. "This would have been so much better if we had a drone," The girl mumbles, her hands folded over her stomach and legs apart as she finally halts her steps to stare through the window. The sky is so blue it's nearly neon; only a handful of wispy clouds are brave enough to block her view.

Rocky makes a weird face and still manages to look attractive when he asks. "Dorne?" Aadhya tried not to stare at the canvas of his face, the folds in his brow, and the particular set of his jaw for too long. But it is a lot harder done than said. But it really wasn't the time or place. She feels like the man sitting on the couch across from her somehow became much more handsome after she agreed to marry him.

"Drone—" Aadhya corrects him and then waves a dismissive hand, "It's the future technology. Using a controller in your hands, you can operate the machine with a camera attached to it and look through your surrounding through the computer sitting on your desk without moving places." Sighing wistfully, Aadhya explains.

With a nervous twitch of her wrist, Aadhya pushes a dangling lock of hair behind her ear and goes to join the man on the couch. "If we had it, we could've flown it over KGF and see where exactly Adheera and his gang are staying without giving our location away."

Rocky processes it, understanding half of what she says and storing the remaining to ask questions for later. "While it all sounds incredible, there's no need for that." An exuberant smile breaks across his face, telling her he knew something she didn't.

Aadhya's pencilled eyebrows arched at his statement. "You know where they are?"

Rocky shakes his head, a knowing glint in his eyes. "My partners do." Confusion clusters like dark clouds over the Aadhya's brow, and then the realization breaks across it bright as day. He smiles handsomely, continuing when he gathered she understood where he was going with it. "Wherever he and his men are hiding, they will be sure to attack everyone that would step outside KGF if they get to know I'm sending the trucks to Varca." His tone was almost languid. But there was fierceness in it, a hungry threat of violence.

"You are a mad genius," Aadhya shakes her head slowly, speaking the words with a mixture of adoration and awe. "I think the world should be glad you are one of the good ones. Because you would be unstoppable as a Villain."

"Darling, you don't need to flirt with me anymore," He looked up at her through his dark lashes as he stroked his thumb absently over her knuckles, where they laid intertwined on the empty place between them. "The only one I'd ever marry will be you."