Chapter 1 : I'm Done With This

3rd POV

In Japan, a young boy with (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) can be sleeping in his room. This young man was currently having one of the best lucid dreams he could think of, until he was rudely interrupted.

*SMASH*

Mom : For fuck sake Damien, I tell you time and time again but no, you keep spending your fucking paycheques on booze!

Dad : Well maybe if you got off your fat lazy ass Susan, we wouldn't be living in a fucking shithole!

Mom : I'm the only one who does anything in this fucking house, what are you going to do if we can't do anything for (Y/N)!

Dad : Don't you fucking dare bring our son in this, I've got enough on my fucking plate and I don't need your prissy ass jumping on my back!

(Y/N) POV

I open my eyes to see my bedroom door and to my "surprise", my parents are fighting again, I wonder if they'll break the record of longest fight of 46 minutes.

Me : I'm so fucking done with this shit.

I haul my ass out of bed and change into my school uniform, why the fuck do I need to have a specific set of clothes that I'll probably just end up burning and never even think about again after my days are up. Plus I'm pretty sure you don't even need a uniform in the US, so why the fuck do I need one. Anyway I finish getting dressed and head downstairs to get breakfast, but not before grabbing my favourite WW1 book. 

Dad : Whatever you fuck, I need to get to work before that old hag fires me!

And with that he slammed the door, Mom runs off in a huff and goes to her room (yes, they have separate rooms) and slams her door in a similar fashion.

Me : And once again, I'm ignored completely, fucking Christ almighty.

I make some cereal and quickly eat it before deciding to get some extra books from my room. While walking by my mom's room, I hear her on her phone probably talking to the guy  she's cheating on my dad with. I don't care, my dad cheats on my mom and the guy seems pretty cool from what I've overheard. I eventually finish everything I needed for school and head off. I get to school and look at my schedule for the day and go to first lesson and... you probably don't want to hear about that, so skipping to lunch.

Me : Finally, some good fucking food.

I'm about to take a bite from my food until it's slapped out of my hand, I look at the prick but instead see the group at my school that usually go around being assholes, the group consisted of three boys and two girls.

Jack : What you doin' loser.

Me : Really, couldn't think of anything better?

Benjamin : Oh yeah, what are you going to about it?

Me : Nothing, because it's not worth my time.

And I'd be the one in trouble because school doesn't care about what you do, if you throw a punch then automatically your the one that's the aggressor.

Cindy : Oh really, and why's that?

Me : Because just looking at you might give me an STD you overinflated bimbo.

Jack : Hey, don't talk to my girl like that you little sh-.

Me : I'm not your dick, don't describe me as such.

Samuel : Oh, your gonna get it now.

Me : Go ahead, the PE teacher is right over there and all of you will be the ones in deep shit.