~He looks just like a dream~

Hello loves! Its me again here is the other chapter, love you and i hope you enjoy!
------------------>

Georges POV:
After a week or two we were getting closer and closer together.

It was Friday 12:40, time for lunch, Wilbur and I went to the school cafeteria and sat down on one table. Wilbur was eating sandwiches and i was drinking my chocolate milkshake. We were staying in silence looking at the popular kids Ron, Alex, Vanessa and fucking  Jared, AKA my bullies, but then Wil looked at me and saw that im looking a bit pissed off so he spoke ,,Gogy is drinking milkshake how cutee" i rolled my eyes ,,Wilbur" i said ,,Yeah Gogs?" He said giggling and moving really close to me as i blushed then i heard a boy screaming ,,YAAA ARE YOU TWO KISSING?!?"I was lucky that it was too noisy in the cafeteria so Jared and his little shitty group did not hear the child shouting  ,,Uhh Tommy stop that shit we are not kissing, we are just talking! Are you fucking bling?!" Wilbur said as i chuckled
,,Mhm i see" Tommy said looking at Jared with hater and like he still doesnt believe what Wilbur said. ,,Yo bitchboy Wilbur buy me something to eat dickhead!" Tommy said still taking loudly ,,No tommy, with that attitude i wont buy you anything, you dumb shit! And where the fuck did your money go?!" Wilbur shouted back while wrapping an arm around me, to be honest if it was someone else even my friend i would get angry, or annoyed but thats wilbur so im totally fine with it, i mean... i even liked it... OH NO IM BLUSHING IM BLUSHING!!! ,,Are you feeling alright Gogs, you are really really red!" Said tommy as wilbur turned his face to me Oh tommy, you bastard, why cant you shut your mouth even once hes even closer now!!!,,Ye-yeah i-imm alright i think i lost my timetable and i dont remember what my classes are thats everything.."
I said hoping they will believe ,,Dont worry Gogs, i'll come with you to ask, someone to get it printed for you" "Okay Will thank you" I said and i looked around as i spotted dream and his boyfriend sapnap I'll go and say  hi cuss we havent talked in a while so i whispered to wilbur that im gonna go and say hi, he nodded and unwrapped his hand away from my waist. I stood up and went to dreams table as quick as possible. "-Yeah thats what i told him but he- Oh hi george! How are you?." Dream asked as sapnap looked at me with a wide smile ,,Im good i just wanted to come and say hi how are you guys doing?"i asked sitting on the bench on the opposite side of the table looking at them "meh, nothing special, whats happening between you and that wilbur guy? Are you in looove~" Sapnap asked with a very annoying tone as dream was wheezing really hard  Sapnap that bastard... dont get me wrong, he and dream are my best friends but they are still quite annoying. "Ah yeah you shut up sapnap.." i said looking at wilbur who was sitting with tommy and now techno on the table behind dream and sapnap, he recognised that im staring and made eye contact with me then smiled lovingly as i turned away while blushing even harder, sapnap and dream still looking at me with that annoying judging expression "okay guys i'll be going to my table, how much time do we have left for break by the way?" I asked the green blob and his bf "Uhhh fifteen minutes" said sapnap "alright guys bye then have fun!" I said and walked to wilburs table not even bothering to listen to what dream was saying, and sat dow beside him, and he move closer to me and wrapped his hand around me again but this time i leaned in.

The day went really fast today, maybe because me and wilbur had the same classes all day, and i was practicaly staring at him the whole time observing his beutifull feutures, but my last class was maths while he had was music. The class went pretty well actually i was most of the time just daydreaming about stuff.

After my last class i started heading home, but i heard someone running behind me, but before i even had the chance to turn around i saw wilbur running by me, as he handed me a peace of paper, and winked. The peace of paper said

Hey Georgie, do you wanna go out tomorrow if you dont have any plans you know just me and you outside of school, cuss i think you are pretty cute and an amazing person. You can text me and tell me what you think;)

-Wilbur soot :P

After i read it my face went all red. He called me cute..... and an amazing person.... HE CALLED ME CUTE AND AN AMAZING PERSON?!?!?!

I was walking home when i saw my best friend Clay on the other side of the road, then i went to see him ,,Hey dream" ,,Oh hey george, i didn't see you, so how are you?" ,,Am fine, what about you?" ,,Mmm really tired from school" ,,Ahh saame" ,,How are the things going with Wilbur?"
,,Mh? Ah fine he ask me if i want to go out with him tomorrow, and how is it going with sapnap?" ,,That's great dude, mm normal, nothing special" ,,I have to go now if you want we can play some minecraft when we get home?" ,,Sounds good to me!" ,,Ok see ya then!"

After some time i finally arrived home and the first thing i see was my cat laying on the carpet. Then i played a bit with him and did the decision to not do my homework today, cuss im too tired. I got to my room  and texted wilbur.

Gogington💤😴
Hey wilby what time will we go out tomorrow??

                                     Quirked up white boy😎
                                        Awww you did not
                                        just call me wilby

Gogington💤😴
Oh shut up🙄

Gogington💤😴
Okay just tell meee
                                     Quirked up white boy😎
                                         Alright, alright baby,
                                          12 pm, what do you                                               
                                                       Think?  

 Gogington💤😴     
Sounds good:)

                                     Quirked up white boy😎
                                            Ahhh i cant wait till
                                                   tomorrow T_T

Gogington💤😴
Ahh same :<

                                     Quirked up white boy😎
                                                    See ya
                                                 Tomorrow bby<3

Gogington💤😴
Alright see ya tomorrow
idiot :)

After we texted i realized that my face is red as a cherry but i brushed it off Then i went to play minecraft with Clay and my other best friend SapNap. I hope he finds something in me that i cant find, i hope.... he doesnt think im a failure like me and my parents think..
____________________________________________
Hello hello lovely! I hope you liked this part  cuss i did a lot! See ya in the next 2 parts which im gonna post possibly tomorrow lov yaaa <3<3<3