~Rainy days might be my favorite days~

Hello loves, im hally to see you again here!
This story has a bit of dirty stuff, talking about child abuse, and self harm, so if you dont feel like you want to read it feel free to leave. Anyways i hope you enjoy Lov yaa!!
------------------->

Thirt person POV:
It was 11:00 am, as i woke up past my alarm... again.. AH GEORGE YOU STUPID DUMB IDIOT HOW COULD YOU SLEEP PAST YOUR ALARM!?!? YOU HAVE ONLY 40 MINUTES TO GET READY YOU DUMB IDIOT!!! The stupid judging voice in his head was shouting, as George hopped out of bed, and went strait into the bathroom, bringing a towel with him. He got into the bathroom, and started undressing. He was fully naked staring at his tights, massive scars, and small cuts all over them, as he felt even shittier because of what happened to him and what he did, as he remembered everything. George is 10 years old walking home from school, holding the maths test in his hand 100/100 said the test, as George was feeling super proud of himself, walking with a huge grin on his face. After he opened the front door to his house he got in and he could already smell the alcohol. He walked to the living room, seeing his father sitting on the sofa drunk... as always. He looked at george with an angry expression as he got up and walked to george snapping the test out of georges hands, looking at it. He observed the test carefully then looked at george again, but thins time he laughed "Oh George who did you get the answers from? Hm? You stupid rat! You cant do it by yourself you dont even know the fucking colors but you have 100 points on the test?!? I dont believe you." Georges father said looking down at him, as the small boy was already feeling like rubbish, nothing as before. "N-no dad, i-i did it all by myself, i promise" he said with his voice shaking "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT LIE TO ME YOU FUCKING RAT! I KNOW YOU ARE LIEING! YOU CANT DO IT ALL BY YOURSELF YOU DUMB SHIT!"
Georges father said and slapped him across the face. It hurted sososo much, but not from the slap, but because it was his dad, and that his mum was just staying in the kitchen not caring at all, just like his dad. The small boy ran into his room locking it, and going into his bathroom. He looked around and saw the razors his mum bought for herself. He grabbed one, pulling his pants down. He stared at his hips for some minutes, then moved the blade to his skin, making big cuts across his skin, drawing it blood red, as he started crying. His dad, his mum, everyone hates him. What did he do wrong? Where was the whole problem? He doesnt know. Some time passed, and one day Georges father got drunk again and was going to beat George up, and he screamed on the top of his lungs, as loud as he can. The neighbors heard his scream, and immediately called the police. The police come taking Georges dad and mum to the police station, and george in another car just to ask him questions, and talk to him. After the talk George had to get send to an adoption centre, because there was no one he could go to live with. After 7 months of waiting, there was finaly someone who wanted to adopt george, a gay couple. George was totally alright with that because he was gay as well, so there was no problem at all. Some time passed and George loved his new family, they were treating him just the way he wanted to. The people who adopted him were named Ponk, and Awesamdude, and they were just the best, the most amazing parents in georges opinion. George shook the thoughts away as he looked at the clock on his phone 11:03 it read, as he hurried up and got into the shower, washing the sweat, and the sleep away from his skin. What if he doesnt actually like me? I mean how can a person likw HIM like someone like ME? He is handsome, smart, plays the guitar,has a band, he is a very good friend, a lot of people like him, so how could he like ME? After he was already clean, george got out of the shower and brushed his teeth brushing the bitter taste away, the taste that was always there, just making him feel bad. He brushed his teeth, dried his hair and brushed it so it looks good, then heeded to get dressed. He put on some black wide leg jeans, and a baby blue hoodie. He added some black rings, and some perfume, so he doesn't smell bad. After he got dressed he looked around the room and sae cat staring thru the window, george completely forgot about him. He carried cat to the kitchen where he poured some cat food into cats bow, then looked at the clock as it read "11:25" he had ten more minutes. He walked into his room again checking if he has everything he needs. Keys here, phone here, wallet.... here, chapstick..... eh i will get that cuss why not, credit cards...... ah here they are.
After George got out of his house he locked the door, and put on his black converse all star shoes,putted on his headphones and turned on "Lovers rock" by "TV girl", then started walking towards the caffe he and Wilbur were gonna meet. It was raining today, which wasn't bothering him at all, In fact he loved the rain. Once George got to florida with his best friend dream for a holiday, to try new things and have fun, because he cant stay only in bed, he was feeling like rubbish when alone, but at the same time he loves it, because there is no one else to bother him, bud its only him with his thoughts, and cat sometimes, but the rain in Florida was nothing like the british rain, there was something about the rain in England that makes George feel..... different... feeling like everything is real and its gonna be fine one day, while the rain in Florida makes him feel sad and lonely. George checked his phone pulling the hood of the hoodie on his head "11:50" the clock read and no notifications just clay sending him memes that George never actually looks at, then he turned his phone off. Perfect! He thought I have 10 more minutes left, and i need only five to finaly get there! There was something about Wilbur that makes George feel.... warm, like..... good, and the thing is that nothing can make George feel like that except his cat, the only thing that makes him feel like that.. well... not anymore. He was walking down the street, as he could already see the caffe, his heart was racing, and there was something moving in his stomach... butterflies? No no no there is no way that is happening. George was standing in front of the doors of the caffe adding more chapstick even tho he kept aplying it the whole time when he was walking, and ge was looking thru the window at Wilbur, he was already sat looking at his phone Ah god, how can a human being be so attractive?
Look at his hair its so fluffy and soft i wish i could run my fingers thru it. And his face, he looks like an angle! How is he so perfect?!? George was just standing there 2 minutes staring at the taller brunette, as he finaly realised and walked in, the bell at the door making a ding! sound. Wilbur turned to him, and his lips turned into a large grin "Hey Will how are you?" Hey George! Im alright, how are you?" Wilbur said as he stood up from his chair and walked closer to George looking at his eyes, as Georges heart was racing like he's doing something really dangerous, like never before "Im alright as well Will, i think we should sit down and order something" said George keeping the urge to just grab Wilbur, and kiss him till he cant breath anymore, and probably pass out "Yeah thats a great idea, by the way you are looking amazing today, like always" said Wilbur then winked at George which made him really red. They both sat down thinking about what are they gonna order.

George POV:

I was looking down at the menu when at the corner of my eye i saw Wilbur staring at me with a look that ive never seen before, it was like you wanna tear someone apart, but not with hater but.... love? Lust ?Like you wanna ruin someone, but by making them feel good? I have no idea but i just kept looking at the menu because i didnt wanted to look back at him, i was as read as a tomato, how could i let him see me looking like that? Im not crazy. But after two more minutes of staring, him at me, and me at the menu, i had to look back at him, otherwise it would be really weird me just looking at the menu for 5 minutes, so i looked back and he saw that im red.. he even smirked "Did you chose what you wanna order Love?" The bastard asked as i got even redder. What. The. Frick... "Uhh h-ye-yeah i- i did di-did you?" I said with my voice shaking, and messing up all the words, as he continued staring at my eyes but this time he even laughed quietly, but not like i did something funny, but like.... hes proud of what he did. "Mhmm i see, what do you wanna drink?" He said getting closer to me and looking at me with the same expression as before, as i could already feel that im a bit hard.. THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THAT STUPID IDOT!! "Ahh umm a-a macchiato for me please?" I said still as red and hard as before "Mhm i see, for me the same as you,i will call the waitress, you can wait he-" "A-i will go to the bathroom really fast" i said interrupting him "Of course, everything for you baby~" he said with the same low and sexy tone as before, then i walked to the bathroom. I got inside and looked at the mirror, and Oh. My. God.. im a red mess...
My face is crimson red, my lips are even redder, im sweating, and i cant breath. That wasnt supposed to happen. I washed my hands and face with cold water, then took some deep breaths, and started walking back to the table. Once i was there Wilbur was still talking to the waitress, and it looks like he knows her, but as soon as he saw me he smirked again and said something to the waitress, then started walking to the table. When i saw that he saw me i turned to the window and stared at the outside ground. My 'friend' sat on the table and we both looked at each other "Hey, dont worry about her, shes just my aunt Lily, and our order is gonna come pretty soon" said the taller still looking at me with the same look. "Hey Will, are you alright you keep looking at me really strange?" I said looking at his eyes "Of course, im fine. How could i not be alright when there is a pretty boy sitting in front of me?" Wilbur said still making eye contact with George neither of them breaking it, till George felt blood rushing towards his face "Uhhh umm" said George not knowing what to say or do, then he broke the eye contact, and started looking thru the window, as he could see at the corner of his eye that Wilbur continued staring at George, like he wanna know how his lips taste like.

Wilburs PÕV:

Ahh hes just sooo pretty and small, i wish i could hold him close and tight, be able to kiss him, touch him, but im sure my fantasies will get real pretty soon.
Wilbur kept staring at George's side profile, moving to his lips, then to his hair and eyes once again. After 5 more minutes of waiting the waitress finaly came with their drinks, then george grabbed his coffee, and Wilbur did as well, and they both started drinking. George looked a bit uncomfortable so Wilbur realised that its gonna be best if he starts a conversation about something "So George, how have you been?" Said Wilbur
"Eh ive been good nothing special, what about you?" Said George looking at Wilbur again "Ive been good too, actually im working on a new song right now" "What is it about?" Asked George curiously "Its about fake love, like two people in a relationship, they love each other, but at the same time one of them doesnt love the other, but doesnt want to let them go, doesnt want to leave them, and the other person is slowly starting to realise what is happening, and starting to hate themself, they try to make the other person fell in love with them again, amd its not working, so at the end they give up and try to leave, but the other person is not letting them, the person who is not in love starts doing things to make the other come back to them, and it works but then they start to act the same, and the other person is feeling trapped, like they are trapped in their own head, in their own body, like they are burning slowly, its sad but it happens to some people." Said wilbur as George looked quite intrigued about it. "Where did you get the idea from Will?" Asked the taller brit "It happened to a friend of mine, and i thought its a great idea for a song" said wilbur taking a sip from his coffee, then George nodded and took a sip from his coffee as well. They drank their coffees then went outside. George started to walk home but Wilbur grabbed his hand, turned him around, then went down and kissed him on the lips. The kiss wasnt soft, but more of a hungry, and needy one. Wilbur grabbed George and started pushing him towards the apartment building he lived in, since he lived right next to the caffee....
____________________________________________
Hello hello again friend! I hope you liked that part, cuss i just loved it! See you in the next one :D