✧༺♥༻∞Just the two of us∞༺♥༻✧

Wilbur POV:

I was sleeping soundly till i heard my alarm going off Uhhhh schoool.. I hate ittt I tried to turn around on the bed, but i felt something or someone right in front of me, with their hands and legs wrapped around me. As i opened my eyes i remembered. George... my sweet George.. he looks soo pretty when he is asleep.. so cute I reached my hand to the bedside table trying to find my phone and turn the alarm off. As i grabbed it i felt George moving, then he let a little sound came out of his mouth, still looking asleep. I turned off my annoying alarm as i looked at the clock Hm.. its still 6 thirty.. why do i have alarm set for that early in the morning? Eh i dont think its important if i dont remember what it is about... right?
I looked at the window that was covered from the blinds, but it was still looking quite dark outside. I really needed to go to pee, but when i tried to get up George tightened his grip around me, and made a low sound that sounded like he was anoyed "Georgeiee i need to go to the bathroom, just 3 minutes i promise" I said, then George unwrapped his hands and legs from my body, as i stood up, and as fast as i can ran into the bathroom. I flushed the toilet then walked to the sink then looked at the mirror in front of me. Im still soooo tired, and weve got school after 2 hours. Just great. I mean i could miss school today, nobody actually cares, but what about George? He will want to go to school, and his legs are still gonna hurt and its gonna be hard for him to do stuff today, plus that what if Jared and his shitty little pets do something to George while im not in school? I'd rather commit suicide than leave him alone at school. We'll see what George is gonna say after 2 hours.
I returned back into reality, then dried my hands in the towel that was sitting right next to the sink, and went back to my bedroom. As i walked in i saw George looking right at me. "Hello darling, were you waiting for me?" I asked him, leaning at the doorframe "yes, i dont wanna sleep alone, so come hereee" George said, as he reached his hands out, making grabby hands. I chuckled, then walked to the bed laying next to George, as George immediately got closer to me, cuddling in me. I looked down at the pretty boy laying next to me, admiring his beautiful face. I grabbed his face with my hands and kissed him softly, then cuddled myself in him aswell, then we both fell asleep pretty soon.

゚+*:ꔫ:*~Time skips again~*:ꔫ:*+゚

Wilbur's POV again:

I woke up this time at 8 thirty, time to wake up for school. I turned to look at george, as he was still sleeping softly Mmmm i dont want to wake him up he looks soo cuteee, but i need to cuss we have bloody school again, i fucking hate itt.
I shoke George gently to wake him up, as he opened his eyes and looked at me "Will why are you up so early agaaaaain?" Said George, with his cute sleepy voice "Sweetheart, we have school, do you feel like going to school again?" I asked him as he shook his head "nooo my legs still hurt, and im too tired to go" said my love as i smiled at him "okay, if you are not feeling alright, there is no need to go today, being absent for one day is not gonna hurt does it?" I said, then took my phone from the bedside table, cuddled in george and opened twitter. I was scrolling in twitter, looking at some random posts, when a massage popped up from instagam.

Clayton (Dream):Hey Wilbur, Have you seen or heard about George, because i texted him 7 milion times, and hes not answering me, so i go worried.

Wilbur: Ah yeah im sorry for that, but yeah hes here sleeping, hes fune, but i dont think we are gonna come to school today, cuss hes not feeling alright, and i dont feel like going to school as well :D