The Besties Support!

Baku's Pov

We ended up hanging out more that night without the sappy stuff. We decided to watch an old All Might movie together while being total nerds about the super moves and costumes. We were on my bed since Izuku begged to lay there, plus there weren't that many places to sit or lay. We both laid closely next to each other.

Okay, more like cuddled, but I'm not getting into details!

After the movie, we went down for dinner and everyone was still weird, as in still acting like normal people would. I guess Izuku did clear it up with them. Well except for Shitty Hair and Dunce Face who looked directly at me, but those idiots could never leave me alone.

Everyone made either made their own stuff or we'd just order pizza. Today was pizza day and once again I had no chile powder to drench on top of it. Everyone mostly talked about our studies and upcoming tests which made me think about how I haven't been studying lately. I cursed myself for being so distracted by Izuku lately.

After we ate, Shitty Hair and Dunce Face trampled over to me. I could barely see Izuku giving me a nervous look before they pulled me away from everyone. When we entered the elevator and the doors closed, that's when they started asking questions.

Shitty Hair gave me a pointed look, "Izuku?"

My face heated up and I looked away, "It's none of your business," I managed to mumble.

Dunce Face had a smug look on his face as he said, "I think our, not-so-emotionally-constipated-anymore, boy has got a crush..."

That snapped my attention to him, "WHAT?!"

Shitty Hair rubbed his chin, "I mean that does seem like the only reason you would call him Izuku now."

Without thinking I blurted out, "No you idiots, it's because I apologized to him."

They looked taken back and I scoffed, "You idiots don't have to look so surprised."

Shitty Hair blinked out of his surprised trance, "No, it's just that we didn't think," he paused and then a look of realization struck him, "I guess that does fit your strange behavior lately along with the whole string thing."

Dunce Face just had to jump in, "Yeah dude, what's up with the whole red-thread-tying-you-guys-together thing about?"

Thankfully, the elevator opened which allowed me to ignore the question and walk toward my room. The two idiots were following closely behind me as I grew closer to my dorm. Shitty Hair grabbed my wrist and before I could yank it away, he pulled me into his room along with Dunce Face. I was about to tell him to fuck off and leave me alone but he spoke before I could.

He gave me a firm look, "Bro we are going to talk about this. You are not going to ignore us this time."

I angrily muttered as he let go of my wrist, "Fine."

Dunce Face tried to imitate Shitty Hair's firm look but managed to look even more like a dunce face, "Now, answer my question."

I managed to keep my irritation to a minimum, "Didn't Izuku tell you everything?"

Dunce Face took on a sheepish look, "Well he told us some things about it but not the reason for it."

Just thinking about the reason made my heart skip a few beats and the annoying moths in my stomach flutter. After a few moments of glorious silence, I explained to them that we were possibly soulmates.

Though I phrased it as, "We're soulmates or some shit like that."

Their mouths hung open and we stood in silence for a long time. I wondered if I broke them because they've never been this quiet for this long around me. Then Dunce Face broke the silence and I almost let out a breath of relief. The key word is almost.