Author Note!

I know I said I would update already but I've been swamped with end-of-the-school-year projects. I don't why they had to assign so many projects at the same time. It's ridiculous. Anyway to make up for not updating and not going to be to update for a little while, I got some other Bakudeku stories that are amazing and need some more love! 

1. May Each Soul Find Another Soul to Love by Oasis42

2. [KastuDeku fanfic] by AGirlLovesToRead

3. Amnesia Incident. (Bakudeku) by HexyHearts 

4. The wrongs that make the words come to life by casian

The first two are completed but the third one is still ongoing. The first is sad but touching at the same time. It is by far my favorite one I've read. The second has to do with soulmates like mine but is a little different and is really good. The third one is fluffy and angsty at the same time and is definitely worth the wait of updates! The forth one is on Ao3 and is another amnesia fanfic that is really good too! I forgot to mention it earlier but please do check all of these out! 

Anyway, I haven't been totally swamped. I've also been trying to work on another Bakudeku story that is way more angsty and is mainly focused on Katsuki Bakugo. One day I thought, 'Hmm, what if Bakubabe ended up spending up more time with the League of Villians than originally planned?' I've been obsessed with the idea ever since! I do already have two chapters done and will post them if you would read what I have so far! All you need to do is comment and I won't hesitate to post them! 

This concludes this update, I hope that you all are having a good day and will continue to have more! Bye~ 

            -Your Beloved Author