1- 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

"Hyunjin wake up or you'll be late" Felix called out from downstairs while placing the plates on the table. "Sir you can go up I'll continue setting up the table" Iseul, the housemaid said assuring Felix. Felix huffed "I swear to god he will be the death me" Felix said walking away to Hyunjins bedroom.

He walked into the room to see Hyunjin already up changing into his clothes getting ready to go to work. Hyunjin currently was wearing a white blouse and only black boxers. Felix eyes widened and turned around to walk away. That was until Hyunjin grabbed his wrist. "Where do you think you're going, without saying good morning" he said whispering into Felix's ear with his husky voice. Felix pulled his hand out of his grip and just continued walking.

Hyunjin and Felix have been married for a year now due to their parents thinking it would be a good idea to get them together. The problem was Felix and Hyunjin didn't like each other, well Hyunjin didn't but, Felix did at one point when they were still engaged since Hyunjin used to show him more love at the time. But that quickly ended after finding out how Hyunjin actually acted when they officially got married. Their parents used to always ask Felix when he would bring little pups for them. Felix and Hyunjin would always brush it off saying when the time came. But in reality Felix and Hyunjin never mated once, not even on their wedding night.

Felix always took pills so that his heat would never come. Hyunjin knew about it but never gave two fucks if Felix brought him kids or not. Their relationship wasn't exactly healthy like they showed people. They've always had problems and always argued. There were even times when Felix found Hyunjin in bed with another omega, but it never really bothered him or so he always told himself...

After a while Hyunjin finally decided to show his face to the breakfast table. The atmosphere was quiet like usual but they both knew it was best this way since anything they would say only caused another argument. Hyunjin wiped his mouth, got up and left without a word or a glance. And just like that it was back to Felix sitting alone in a big ass house with Iseul. Felix rubbed his temples before deciding to text Jisung and ask him if he wanted to go clubbing.

He got up and went to go and take a shower. After he was all done he walked toward his walk in closet and took out a short black dress that had puffy sleeves.

: reference :

He looked in the mirror admiring himself but soon realized the consequences of going outside the house looking like this

He looked in the mirror admiring himself but soon realized the consequences of going outside the house looking like this. Hyunjin was not a fan of Felix wearing anything to revealing that could catch other peoples attention. But hey Felix felt confident and didn't give a damn about what people especially Hyunjin had to say.

He walked down stairs and got out a pair of black heels. "Sir where are you going?" "I'm going clubbing with Jisung" "b-but sir-" "don't worry I won't be long" he said with a smile. He put on the heels and got out. He got into a black car and sat down in the back. "Where would you like to go?" The personal driver asked. "To xxx-xxx please" "as you wish" he said turning on the car and driving toward the destination.