9. SHE'S YOUR WHAT?

ITS BEEN A WEEK of going to my new school with others

ITS BEEN A WEEK of going to my new school with others. It's been okay. I mean I still haven't really made friends with anyone yet. But I'm sure I will soon.

Who's kidding me? Of course I'm not gonna make friends soon. I don't exactly make it easy. I think a total of 5 people have come up to me and asked to hang but I've always timidly rejected them and walked away. I'm not an idiot, I know they are only talking to me in hopes of getting in with my 'brothers'.

And man is that a-whole-nother story. So as Kaleb told me, him and his brothers and somewhat the popular and in his words 'irresistible' group in the school. The girls wanted to be with them and they guys wanted to be them. What a bunch of ego-driven sexist bullcrap. So cliche. And Nicks up there in that high step group with them.

Oh Nick. Just his name makes me feel warm and my cheeks start to blush. I have no idea how a guy I've only been talking to for a couple weeks has managed to break down the walls I'd been spending 6 years to build. I've only managed to have a couple words exchange with him since my second day, because you guessed it Kameron wasn't far. I'm actually going to strangle him, he is such a pain in my back side.

"Your Elliana, right?" A voice in front of me, brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a fairly tall girl with bright red hair standing beside my desk in front of me. She shared me a sweet smile. She was so beautiful. She was perfect. She wore a tank top with a zip up jumper and jeans and damn did she pull off a messy bun.

"Um yeah. Hi, who are you?" I asked her timidly. She's just gonna be another person to use me to get to the others.

"Yeah sorry, my name is Alina Miller, we have bio and art together. As you can tell" she gestured to the art room we were in currently, after introducing herself. 

"Sorry, but if your just talking to me to get into my brothers pants, your better off building a rocket-ship and flying to mars" I bluntly threw at her face. I really don't mean to be rude but these people are really starting to piss me off. I promise I'm not a rude person at heart. I'm a sweetheart. Normally. Laughter erupts from Alina and I look at her, confusion on my face.

"Get in their pants? Gosh you are a funny one. I promise you I am not talking to you to get into their pants. That's just fake and rude and I assure you I am none of those" she chuckled, gasping for breath. Wait what?

"So your not using me?" I questioned. She shook her head seriously. "Oh well that's good. Does that mean you really want to be my friend?"

Why would I ask that? What am I a little kid in kindergarten again?

"Of course. You seem so funny and cool. But it seems your art skills aren't exactly up there" she laughs pointing down at my very sad looking turtle painting.

"Hey, I'll have you know, Ted may not look the part but he is a very sophisticated young gentlemen" I joke, laughing with her. Silence falls upon us after our laughs die down.