19. HEY ELLE

YOU KNOW HOW IN MOVIES people have those like out of body experiences

YOU KNOW HOW IN MOVIES people have those like out of body experiences. Well it felt like that right now.

"Hey Elle" my father waved.

I was frozen. Looking at the man who used to be my idol. My protector. My everything. He should've been there for the last 6 years of my life. He should've been there for Finn's first 6 years of his life. But we weren't enough for him.

My feet stood still as my whole body did. It was like I was paralysed.

"Elle, who is it?" My mother asked as I could faintly hear her walking up behind me. My father saw her and turned to greet her too.

"Hey Cadi" he smiled. My mother stood stunned too until she snapped out of it and next thing I knew she was slapping my father across the face.

"You fucking bastard" She screamed, tears falling down her face.

"I'm sorry" He frowned.

"You're not sorry, you asshole!" She yelled, which gained the attention of Kylan. He came up next to me and put a hand on my shoulder but I couldn't feel it. I just kept staring at my father. I wasn't moving. But I could still see everything around me. I don't know why I couldn't move.

"Cades, what's going on?" Kylan softy asked my mother.

"Is this the rich dickhead you married? You can't really love him Cadi. Don't you remember how it was between us?" My father scoffed.

"I also remember you leaving with no explanation or nothing, to raise two kids on my own!" She yelled and Kylan made a look of realisation.

"You need to get off my property now before I call the cops" Kylan seethed at him. Everyone else had come out to where we were standing and Kian tried moving me from my stuck position. Finn had come out and stood next to me holding my hand.

"Mommy, who's this?" Finn asked staring up at his 'father'. My Father looked over and must've connected the dots.

"Finn? Look how big you are buddy!" He smiled and this broke me out of my shock. I stormed over to him and punched him in the face.

"You don't deserve to talk to him" I sobbed, my wrist hurting. Kian grabbed me and pulled me inside the house. Everyone else had come inside and Kameron was on the phone to who I could only guess was the police.

I was sobbing uncontrollably and breathing really heavily. I couldn't catch my breath and my chest felt like it was burning. My hands started shaking and I could no longer hear anything around me and the only thing that I could feel was my lungs caving in on me.

"Elle"

"Elle, you have to take a breath" I could hear someone's voice coming through the silence.

"I'm right here Elle. It's ok. Just breath" their voice encouraged me. I tried breathing in deeply and exhaling slowly.

"That's it my girl" They spoke. I could feel more things now. Someone holding my hands. Someone rubbing my back.

Then I could see through the tears again. I was met to Kylan's teary face. He smiled at me when I opened my eyes. I could see Kian next to me rubbing my back. I could see my mother standing next to Kylan. My brother. Kane. Kaleb. And at some point I must have sat on the stairs.

"There you go my sweet girl. You're ok. You had a panic attack, but you're ok now. Alright? We're right here" Kylan whispered, bringing my hands up to kiss them.

"I'm tired" I told him.

"That's ok. You can go to bed. You get rest" He smiled, helping me up and walking me to my bedroom. He tucked me in and kissed my forehead before walking back out, closing the door.

As soon as he left, I let out more tears. I don't even know how long I cried for that night. But I didn't sleep.

——————————————

"Elliana baby. I brought some food. You must be hungry" My mother spoke softly walking in the room with a plate of food. I didn't look up when she walked closer. I felt. Numb. She sat next to me on the bed and ran her fingers through my hair gets but I still didn't move.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you my baby" She frowned. No response from me.

She eventually figured she wasn't gonna get a response from me and left the room.

——————————————

"Ellie! Come on! I wanna play dinosaurs with you. I love the voices you do for Rex!" Finn whined from my open door. I still hadn't moved in 2 days. My phone had been blowing up with messages. Half of them no doubt from Nick. But I just didn't have any energy.

"I hope you feel better soon Ellie" Finn chimed as he closed the door and left.

I'm really sorry.

She won't move.

She won't eat.

She won't drink anything.

It's almost like she's a corpse.

The thought scares me and this whole situation puts me on edge. Elle and Finn's Dad randomly showed up two days ago after 6 years. Did he really think they'd be happy to see him?

"Kylan, I'm worried for her. She's gonna starve herself. She's never been like this before. I mean yeah she's had days where she just needs a break from everything and doesn't want to talk to anyone but she still eats. There has to be something Kylan" Cadi begs my dad.

"Actually there might be something. But no one else can know" I chime in and Cadi and my dad face me in confusion.

I can only think of one person who can get Elle back to life.

Hehehehe

Hehehehe.

Y'all love me.

I really want to know if you guys have any thoughts about Thorns or any feedback? I hope you guys like it so far and I cannot wait to write more about Elle and Nick.

There also might be some sequels on the other boys in the making........