Ch. 7

3rd pov

A big island is at view, tall skyscrapers and buildings that peeked over the forest/trees.

Covered in white snow and dark clouds as it sprinkled white snow dust on the island

Along with inviting lights that shined despite the time.

"sugoi! Look at that island!" luffy exclaimed as he sat on the lion's head.

"wow... That's probably the biggest island I've ever seen" Nami sighed.

"it is, and it's actually not a government owned one..." Robin said.

"government owned...?" chopper asked.

"that's right, that island is a man made, family owned, island. Government officials and marines have no power there, whatsoever" Lucifer answered behind them

"can you stop doing that?!" ussopp yelled

"man made? How is that  possible?" Franky asked.

"that island's technology is far greater than your own. See those people? They can fly with the use of wind gliders, well not fly, but they can glide through the air like a flying squirrel" dice hums.

"really?!"

"how about their delicacies? I heard that island's delicacies are... Unique... And such" Robin asks.

"the island's delicacies are beyond yours, they mix and match great flavors to match your own, just like peach ice cream and orange flavored chocolate for those that are daring enough." (y/n) explained, "but the liquor tastes heaven."

"of course it is (y/n), we're the ones that make liquor here. Dumbass" dice poked her cheek.

"what about their music? Yohoho, I wonder what it sounds like" brook said.

"you don't need instruments, just listen and harmony you will hear" Lucifer said

"that's great..." sanji growled.

He was jealous since Lucifer looked (he actually is) rich and made Nami kind of flirt with him until dice saw it and kissed Lucifer

"that was a stupid rhyme, father" (y/n) hummed

It made Lucifer snort a bit before laughing.

"I know dear"

"your father sucks when it comes to poems" dice smiled

"hey!!"

Later....

"look at this island!" luffy jumped off with chopper as they looked around the port.

The port had stalls with various things, food, souvenirs, even clothes...

"come, let's have some dinner first, it's on me" Lucifer hummed

"free food?!" luffy gleemed.

"yep. Feel free to eat as much as you want but-!" Lucifer hummed as he placed a hand on his head and grew back to his original height, "but you must obey my orders, you got that?"

"yeah!"

"sir? He eats a-"

"I know. He's a glutton, I can feed him. My money at least can" Lucifer grinned

Small bubbles soon trailed on the floor and circled them before Wilbur jumped out of it and bowed politely.

"hello everyone! Hi (y/n)!" Wilbur greeted

He disappeared in a flow of bubbles and reappeared beside Nami and grabbed her hand then kissed it.

"you look rather fine today ma'am, the name's Wilbur... Farcia Wilbur" he grinned at her