Ch. 10

3rd pov

A few days past and it's time to leave.

"yeah, yeah... Whatever" (y/n) scoffed.

"don't forget to be as small as no fucking boy-"

"I heard you, already, dammit" she scoffed

"calm down dice, she's old enough... Let her have her own decision"

"yeah!"

Later...

When they entered the gallery, in the middle of the room was a huge pile of gifts, from big to small, it was overflowing.

"HOLY shit!!" shachi exclaimed with penguin as they ran and looked at the gifts

Law and (y/n) stepped to the side to let the others in and surround the mountain of presents.

"what the fuck...?" law grumbled.

"I bet you one on one it's from my parents" (y/n) simply said

"captain! It's from dice and Lucifer! It's a 'thank you gift' says here" ikkaku yelled.

"told you so..."

"are they this rich to just blow off some money to someone they just met?" law asked as (y/n) nodded.

"yup. They like spending money, especially dad... Sometimes I wonder how much they spend" (y/n) mumbled.

"no fucking way... Well, either way... Just open them, I wanna see what sit they prepared for you" law smirked, probably expecting a head or something.

"captain! Your gift is the biggest! Look!" bepo exclaimed as Jean brought it to him

It was indeed the biggest and was labeled with bold letters 'law' on the top.

If that wasn't seen, the spotted pattern says so with the crew's logo and his FULL NAME displayed in calligraphy.

They have way too much time in their hands.

Law was confused though, why?

I mean... You know why.

He pulled on the ribbon that held the gift together as he lifted the lid

"holy shit..." he whispered while staring at a new medical supply with a box full of medicine, from a to z.

Along with a box with herbal medicine and a book about herbal remedies on top of it.

Full package of him being the crew's doctor and captain.

It even had a doctor's coat that had the crew's logo on the pockets with black spots on the bottom.

The medical equipment itself was high quality.

You can see small tears of joy in his eyes from seeing this.

"captain's crying" (y/n) mentioned

"I'm not..."

"yeah! No shit! Captain is crying!"

"captain don't cry..." bepo whined beside him

"I'm not you imbeciles!" law yelled, "(y/n)-ya, help me get these to the infirmary"

"sure...." she grinned and snapped her fingers making the box disappear

"come on"

Law followed her to the infirmary while hearing the fading sounds of glee from the gallery.

"you were crying from happiness, weren't you?" (y/n) asked as law sighed and nodded.

"can you thank your parents for me?"

"can you tell them yourself?"

"I... Can't... I feel uncomfortable doing so..." law grumbled

"just pretend you haven't opened your present then"

"it's hard... I mean... New equipment along with tools, medicine, and herbal medicine... With a book that teaches you herbal remedies... It's heaven for me" law mumbled.

"heh, that's my parents for you" (y/n) nodded.

"is this why the people in that island want to be your friend?"

"mostly, yes"

"I see... Well, we're here..."