01

Seonghwa's pov

"Have you guys seen the new teacher Mr. Kim? He's so hot," Yunho said as the four of us walked to class together.

Our last English teacher quit, so they had to replace her. Now, we have Mr. Kim.

"Oh my god- yes! His partially blond hair looks so good on him," Yeosang gushed.

"The aura he exudes; it's so powerful. It makes me wonder what teacher would be lucky enough to get him?" Wooyoung asked.

"How have you already seen him? He just started yesterday! We didn't have class yesterday," I mumbled as I pulled my black bag closer.

"We saw him-"

Yunho shushed Wooyoung quickly, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Mhm," I rolled my eyes. They're always getting into some sort of trouble. They probably already got detention.

"Okay, let's just get to class before we're late," I said as I pulled the three boys with me into the classroom.

"It's just my first day, and I already have four late students?" Mr. Kim claimed as he looked over at the four of us. Our eyes widened as we looked up at the clock. We were five minutes late.

"Sorry, sir," I said and walked to my seat beside Yunho. He sighed and began to give his lecture.

As he spoke, I could tell he was definitely as attractive as my friends had said.

His black hair was partially white in his bangs. He wore large round glasses, a deep red button up and black slacks.

"Mr. Park, already not paying attention, are we? Tell the class what's on your mind," Mr Kim demanded, a strong aura exuding from him. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No, sir,"

"Then see me after this lecture." He stated and returned to giving his lecture. I payed attention and took notes I knew I would need.

When class was over, everyone left, including my three friends. Yunho winked at me before he shut the door behind him.

"Mr Park, why couldn't you concentrate today? My colleagues have told me you're an exceptional student; always taking notes, keeping his grades at a 4.0, and even helping his peers out. What changed since I got here?" He asked as he leaned on his desk. I sat at one across from him, my gaze low.

I hadn't been in trouble with a teacher in years. Why did it have to be with the newest teacher at my college?

"I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again," I said quietly. He smiled softly and shook his head.

"No, I want to know why."

"No, you don't."

"Just tell me, Mr. Park, and this won't be written down on your permanent record, okay? I just want to know if something was bothering the top student here," Mr Kim asked. My cheeks darkened.

"I can't tell you, sir. It's not appropriate for a school setting," I explained a little further. His eyes widened a little before returning to normal.

"Ah, so you've already taken an interest in me?" He asked. My eyes widened significantly as I lowered my gaze even more. I was looking down at the desk at this point.

"Why would I? You're my teacher," I stammered.

"Mr. Park, I double majored in English and psychology. I can tell when someone likes another person, and quite clearly, you've taken an interest in me." Mr Kim stated.

"Can't I just go home?" I whined. Mr Kim laughed softly.

"Well, I guess so." He lifted himself off of his leaning position on his desk and walked towards me.

"Try not to let this happen again, Mr Park." Mr Kim said and walked out of his classroom.

I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding and clutched my chest. My heart felt like it was beating out of my chest.

This can't be good...