03

Seonghwa's pov

  "Hongjoong?" I asked after we finished eating.

   "Yeah?"

   "Thank you," I said softly. He looked confused and asked why.

   "For taking an interest in me; no one ever has and it was worrying me that I really wasn't good enough..." I mumbled and laid my head on his shoulder again. He carded his fingers through my hair gently.

   "I don't understand why no one else has before, Seonghwa," Hongjoong spoke sadly. I shrugged and cuddled more into his side. He wrapped his arms closer around me and held me sweetly.

   "Has anything I've done so far bothered you or gone too far?" Hongjoong asked. I smiled softly and shook my head.

   "No, I like this; it's nice," I said softly from our closer proximity. He smiled softly and nodded. I soon stood up and pulled him to stand as well.

   "Am I-"

  "No, I just wanna lay down." I took his hand in mine and pulled him to follow me to my room.

   "Are you sure?" He asked gently. I nodded with a shy smile and led him to my bed. We laid down together and I cuddled into his side. I soon looked up at him shyly.

   "Hongjoong?" I asked softly. He hummed in response and looked down into my eyes.

   "Can we kiss?" I asked softly. He smiled shyly.

   "We can any time you want, but why do you ask?" He questioned. My cheeks darkened.

   "I just wanted to make sure you were comfortable too," I mumbled. He smiled before gently pulling me into a kiss by my nape.

   I tried my best to match up to what he was doing, but he easily noticed that I didn't know what to do.

   "Hwa, was that your first kiss?" He asked softly. My cheeks darkened and I hid my face in his shoulder. I nodded against him.

   "Sweetheart, are you sure you wanted your first kiss to have been with me?" He asked carefully. I nodded again, my cheeks burning vibrantly at this point.

   "Can we try it again?" I asked. He smiled widely.

   "Anytime," he said just before I leaned down to another kiss. This time he didn't add any motion and we kissed sweetly.

My cheeks darkened as I felt his hands wander to my waist. I put one hand on his chest to get a better angle as we kissed.

Hongjoong gently put his hands under my tank top and rubbed my waist sweetly. I gasped feeling his cool touch on my warm skin. He slipped his tongue in my mouth and began to claim my mouth as his.

I got an idea and began to slowly suck on his tongue. I heard him groan lowly as I let go.

"Hwa, be careful, sweetheart," he warned as he still rubbed my waist.

"Did it hurt?" I asked quickly, worried I had hurt him. He smiled softly and shook his head.

"No, but you need to be careful; you're turning me on," he said finally. I thought it through for a minute and kissed him again.

I pulled my lips away from his and kissed his jaw and down his tan neck. I felt as one of his hands moved away from my waist and into my hair.

"Hwa, you don't have to do this if you don't want to," he spoke breathlessly.

"Are you sure? But what if I do?" I asked quietly. He immediately removed his hands from my waist and hair and had me look at him.

"Hwa, I promise, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, okay? Let's calm down," Hongjoong spoke sweetly. He gently moved my bangs out of my eyes with a soft smile on his lips.

"But I do..." I mumbled and laid down beside him. His eyes widened.

"Sweetheart, you just had your first kiss; are you sure you want to move so quickly?" Hongjoong asked.

   "Do you not want to?" I asked softly as I laid my head back down on his chest.

    "It doesn't matter what I want right now, Seonghwa. It's all up to you and if you're comfortable," Hongjoong kissed my forehead sweetly.

   "Can we?" I asked, gaining a little courage as I looked into his eyes.

   "Anytime, sweetheart," he spoke before I kissed his lips. He soon pulled us apart to hover over me. He leaned down and connected our lips once again.

   I felt as he kissed down my jaw and neck, causing me to roll my head to the side to give him more access.

   He kissed over and over until he found a certain spot that made me gasp. He began to suck and bite the skin of my neck.

   I groaned as I tangled my hands in his hair. He soon pulled us apart and looked at my neck. He smiled softly and kissed the bruise on my neck.

   "No," I whined as he rolled off of me. His eyes widened as I sat on his lap. His hands found their way to my hips, holding onto me sweetly.

   "Hwa, I promise-"

   "I understand, but I want to," I mumbled and kissed his lips again. I kissed down his neck until I found his sweet spot. I sucked and bit just has he had done to me to leave a hickey.

   "Baby, what are you wanting? How far?" He asked as he held one hand in my hair and the other on my hips.

   "Just oral, please?" I asked softly against his neck. He rolled us back over so he was on top of me again.

   "As you wish," he smiled softly and kissed down my neck. I sat us up and took off my tank top. He kissed down my neck and chest sweetly, leaving hickeys in some spots that he wanted to.