04

Seonghwa's pov

We both soon finished and laid beside each other once again. I glanced at my alarm clock and saw it was past nine pm.

"Joong, I'm sorry it's so late now; do you just wanna stay the night?" I asked softly. He smiled softly but shook his head.

"I can't, sweetheart; it'll look wrong if I came out of your dorm so early in the morning. It's best if I leave now," he said. I nodded my head and let him get his clothes back on.

"Okay, get home safely," I mumbled as he left. I soon heard my front door shut and felt worries flood my mind.

"Yun, can you come over?" I asked my best friend over the phone.

"What's wrong, Hwa?"

"I'll tell you when you guys get here," I mumbled and let Yunho hang up first.

"Hwa!" Yeosang exclaimed as he rushed towards me on my bed.

   "Guys, I fucked up," I sobbed as I sat up. They all surrounded me on my bed and asked why.

   "Mr Kim came over and we did oral, and now I feel like he thinks I'm just an easy get," I cried.  Their eyes widened as they looked at me.

  "Seonghwa, you aren't an easy get, we all know this, and I'm sure so does Mr Kim," Wooyoung tried. I shook my head and cried harder.

   "No! I ruined it! He thought so highly of me but now I doubt he does," I said. Yunho looked troubled before he pulled out his phone.

   "Babe, where's Hongjoong?" Yunho asked the person on the other side of the call. Yunho put them on speaker.

   "He's beside me, why?" The voice of Mr Song sounded through the room.

   "Give him the phone, please," Yunho asked before handing me the phone. Yunho pulled Wooyoung and Yeosang out of my room with himself.

   "Hello?" Hongjoong asked.

   "I'm sorry," I apologized as I cried harder. I could feel waves of pain wash over me the longer I cried.

   "Hwa? What's wrong, baby?" He asked worriedly and turned on FaceTime.

   "I'm sorry I rushed it," I cried, "I didn't want you to think of me any less, but now I know you do!"

   "Sweetheart, I don't think of you any less than the amazing man I know," Hongjoong tried to comfort me.

   "No! You must think I'm a whore!" I exclaimed. I saw as he jumped up from the couch and grabbed his keys. He handed the phone back to Mr Song before the call was ended. I sat in silence for a bit as it sunk in.

   "Yun! He hung up on me!" I exclaimed. Yunho came rushing in and pulled me into his arms.

   "Hwa, I'm sure that's not the case!" Yunho said just before there was a knock on my bedroom door. We both looked up and saw Hongjoong stood there.

   "Yunho, can you give us a few minutes?" He asked. Yunho nodded and kissed my forehead before shutting the door behind himself.

   "Sweetheart, why are you so upset? Did I hurt you?" Hongjoong asked worriedly as he sat beside me. He touched my cheek softly, causing me to jerk away.

   "Did I?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head and covered my face.

   "No, I'm just stupid, Joong. I should've waited," I sobbed.

   "Baby-"

   "No! You probably got what you wanted from me! Just leave me alone," I cried harshly. Hongjoong slid under the blankets beside me and pulled me to his chest.

   "Baby, I'm not going to leave you alone- not now, not ever," he promised as he rubbed my bare side. I was just in my boxers since that was all I felt able to pull back on.

   "Baby, please don't think you're a whore. You're not a whore," he comforted me sweetly. I continued to cry as I shook my head.

"But I am!"

"Park Seonghwa, shut up! You are not a whore!" Hongjoong exclaimed a little too loudly, causing me to flinch. He gasped softly as I hid my face.

"Please don't hit me," I begged as I hid my face in his chest. He gently carded his fingers through my hair before pulling my face away from his chest.

"Sweetheart, I would never hit you. I'm sorry for raising my voice; I'll never do that again," he promised as he looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure I'm not a whore?" I asked softly. He kissed my lips sweetly.

"Of course not, baby," Hongjoong said. He wiped my cheeks dry and kissed my forehead.

   "I'm still sorry I rushed it," I apologized again.

   "Sweetheart, you're ready when you're ready,"

   "But-"

  "Were you ready?" He asked. I nodded my head.

   "That's all that matters, okay?" He said. He pulled me closer and rubbed my side more.

   "Thank you for reassuring me, I really appreciate it," I thanked him.

   "Always, sweetheart. I'm still sorry I scared you; I didn't know raising my voice would," Hongjoong apologized also.

   "It's okay; I know you were just trying to get it through to me." I kissed his chest and rubbed his stomach softly.

   "Do you want me to stay the night?" He asked. I looked up at him.

   "Won't it look bad if you do?" I asked softly.

   "I don't care about that; I care about you feeling secure," he said.

   "Please?" I asked.

   "Can I take off my jeans first?" He asked. I laughed softly and nodded. I let him stand up so he could take off his jeans.

   "Sleep well, baby," Hongjoong said. I leaned up and kissed his lips before saying the same thing.