I

"Hyung, I did a great job right? So, can we please go to a pc bang?"

"Hmmp... You aren't the only one that got an A+ on the test. Ahjussi, look I also got an A+."

Gilyoung rolled his eyes when he saw yoosoung got closer.

"But, I'm the one that showed my grades tp hyung first so hyung should go with me to a pc bang."

"But I'm the first one to make a promise with ahjussi so he should come with me to the han river."

Gilyoung and yoosoung continued their bickering while holding onto dokja. Dokja on the other hand was just glad that the two are now living normal lives away without the star stream.

It have been a long time since the scenarios ended and dokja and the other members of the kimcom nebula stay true to dokja's wish to stay in one big complex. Han Sooyoung continued on writing novels that she keeps on insisting for dokja to read. Yoo Sangah is always busy helping the people to get back and recover from all that happened.
While Jung Heewon and Lee Hyunsung relationship is continuing to grow and that they are going to get married soon. As for Lee Jihye her graduation is coming up and she kept on reminding Dokja that he have to attend no matter what. Then the three constellations Sun Wukong, Uriel, and Black Dragon is having a world tour as an Idol group, they regularly keep in touch with dokja and company especially Uriel. And Lee Sookyung keeps showing Persephone photos of Dokja when he was young and also telling her about it. Lastly, for Yoo Joonghyuk he went back to being a pro player and doing live stream from time to time.

Kim Dokja could never ask for anything more than to continue his days like this, without the scenarios, without the other constellations, and no more struggling for survival.

"Okay, okay guys don't worry I'll do all of that with you."

"Really Hyung?!"

"Really Ahjussi?!"

Both gilyoung and yoosoung asked in unison.

"Yes, yes" Dokja replied while he ruffled both of their heads.

"YEHEYYY!!" Gilyoung and Yoosoung got too excited that they high-five each other and stopped their bickering.

"OYY!! Dokja, Come here for a sec. I need ypu opinion on this chapter." Sooyoung called for dokja to look at the chapter that she wrote.

"Coming."

"I'll be right back guys, Gilyoung let's go to a pc bang after I'm done with this ok? So you should get ready"

Gilyoung's eyes shined upon hearing dokja's words.

"Hm...Hm...Hm" Gilyoung continuously nodded his head and was excited to go with his hyung.

***

"So what do you think?"

"Hmmm... I think it's pretty good already but why does the main character has to die in the previous chapters when he'll just be revived in today's chapter."

'This Dull Squid' Sooyoung thought to herself. "Well it's to add more thrill to the story like so that the readers won't have the expectations that the main character doesn't die."

"Ohhhh..." Dokja was in awe to see Sooyoung getting so worked up in writing novels. He thought thay 'this must be why she was able to write alot of good works before the scenarios begin."

"Ok ok you can go now. I need to concentrate in writing for the next chapter. And Aren't you going to a pc bang with that brat today?" Dokja was kicked out of Sooyoung's room.

After a while he went to find gilyoung to get ready to go to a pc bang.

"Gilyoung, let's go"

"Hyung, I'm ready."

Dokja was surprised to see joonghyuk with Gilyoung.

"Are you coming too?"

Joonghyuk just scoffed at Dokja's question and went on his way.

'This bastard never change' Dokja thought with his fist tightly clenched.

***

It was already night when the three of them got out of the pc bang and dokja was really surprised to see just how good of a player Joonghyuk was. As for him... He kept on dying even Gilyoung got a better score than him.

"Hyung, you really suck at this."

"Haha... We'll it's already night so let's go home already. Hey, Joonghyuk-ssi are you going to be the one cooking today?"

As usual Joonghyuk just ignored Dokja's question and urged them to get going already.
But when they reached home Joonghyuk went straight to the kitchen.

Dokja was exhausted, he sighed as he slumped down on the couch.

"What a day. Oh it's time for the new update already" while laying down Dokja's grabbed his phone to check if Sooyoung published the new chapter already.