IV

The Kim Dokja company decided to go to a mall to have fun with the child Dokja. Gilyoung and Yoosoung are very excited to spend time with Dokja who is now just the same age as they are. They're excited to show Dokja around and show him different stuff. While the adults especially Uriel wanted to buy stuff for dokja.

All of them wanted to enjoy this day with Dokja and to also let Dokja relieve his childhood because all of them knew what Dokja had gone through.

"Hyung, Arcade! Arcade! Let's go to an arcade" Gilyoung was filled with excitement and drag dokja to the arcade.

But as they were heading towards the arcade Gilyoung seemed to notice how small Dokja's hands were compared to his older self and how his hands is bigger compared to Dokja's. It was these hands that used to protect him from the dangerous scenarios, it was these hands that he always hold onto whenever he was scared, it was this hands that always patted him in the head while syaing he did a good job... And feeling Dokja's hands now Gilyoung thought how these small and thin hands where the hands came to those.

Gilyoung stopped and looked back at Dokja.

Dokja wondered why Gilyoung suddenly stopped. "Gilyoung? What's wrong?"

Gilyoung was lost his in thoughts and didn't hear Dokja' call.

"Gilyoung? Dokja called him again 

Finally Gilyoung was brought back to  his senses by the second call.

"Hyung... Are you ok?"

Dokja noticed the look of concern in Gilyoung's eyes, He patted him and head and smiled at Gilyoung to ease his worry. "Don't worry I'm alright" Dokja realized that he subconsciously patted his head. Its because whenever the boy feels worried Dokja would always pat him in the head and says that everything is gonna be fine.

"Ah... I subconsciously..." Dokja retreated his hands after a while, "Then, let's go." Dokja is now the one leading the way while holding Gilyoung's hand, and Gilyoung was happy to realize that no matter what this person in front of him will always be his hyung.

When they got to the arcade the others started to play the games. On the other hand this was Dokja's first time going to such a place. The only game he knows and was familiar with, is the claw machine.

"Ahjussi what are you gonna try first." Jihye asked Dokja, Jihye decided to just address Dokja the same as how she always addresses him before he turned to a child.

"I..." Looked around for something that he knows how to play. Dokja pointed at the the claw machine that he saw because it's s the only thing that he knows how to play.

"Really? Ahjussi you know it's difficult to win in these kind of game right?"

"Ohh... It's...a..." Dokja didn't continue his words and just said to himself 'Its because it's the only game I know.'

"Alright! Since that what ahjussi wants I'll win you something from that." Jihye was confident she can win something for Dokja.

Well...After many tries jihye still didn't get anything from the claw machine.

"DAMNN IT, THIS MACHINE IS RIGGED!" Jihye was annoyed, she wanted to just split the machine and take out the stuff inside. But after a while Sooyoung also tried the claw machine and won with only one try.

"pfft... This game is easy... Dokja here catch." Sooyoung threw what she won towards dokja it was a tiny squid keychain.

"UNFAIR! UNFAIR! THIS GAMES UNFAIR" Jihye refuted, she also wanted to give Dokja something and to look cool in front of him.