II

"Ugh... Where am I? Eh... Seolhwa-ssi?" Dokja was confused why he is in a hospital room but it seemed something had happened to him last night.

"Ah, Dokja-nim you're awake." Seolhwa noticed that dokja was already awake and pulled out the transfusion out of dokja.

"Uhm... What happened last night?"

Seolhwa just gave dokja a warm smile and gave him a cup of water.

"You see after gilyoung tried to wake you up to eat, he started to panic because you weren't waking up. After that joonghyuk carried you all the way here."

"A..." Dokja wanted to ask why he wasn't able to wake up but it seems he already know the answer.

"As you might've guessed, it's because it hasn't been a long time since you woke up from that state, so I suggest you don't push your body too hard."

'Have I been caught?' Dokja thought to himself.

While Dokja was about to get out of Lee Seolhwa's room Gilyoung and Yoosoung came running to him with tears on their eyes.

"Hyung!!"

"Ahjussi!!"

Both of the kids hugged dokja while tears ran across their face.

"W-we...thought you wouldn't wake up again."

"Hyung... I... I shouldn't have asked you to come with me"

Dokja caressed gilyoung's head gently and comforted the kid. "Don't worry I'm totally fine and that won't happen again, so let's stop crying alright?"

Both Yoosoung and Gilyoung stopped crying after a while. While Dokja was walking with the two towards the exit their he saw joonghyuk.

Joonghyuk looked at dokja and scolwed at him.

"Fool."

'I really wanna punch this bastard'

***

When they've arrived home, Dokja was grabbed by sooyoung and was dragged inside her room. Dokja was surprised by sooyoung's actions. It seems Sooyoung already know why Dokja somewhat fainted last night.

"Dokja, you!!"

"Sooyoung--" Before Dokja can continue his words he been cut off by sooyoung.

"Dokja I need you to be honest with me, the reason why you fainted last night is it connected with you being the oldest dream?"

"I..." Dokja took a deep breathe before explaining to sooyoung.

"Yes."

"I KNEW IT!!"

"Wa-wait let me explain first. It seemed that there is still some lingering probability in this world and I'm managing it with the amount of probability I have left."

"How long has this been going?"

"Since I woke up that time."

Sooyoung was furious at dokja for shouldering all these things on his own again.

"YOU BASTARD!! I have enough of your bullshit I don't want to go through all of that thing again. I'm gonna tell the others."

"Sooyoung!! Wait!! Don't, it's all fine now last night I've already taken care of it last night so you don't have to make the others worry."

Sooyoung was frustrated because she knows that why Dokja didn't want to tell this to others, she knew it too well that she was so frustrated and angry that she can't do anything about it.

"But sooyoung how'd you know?

"IT'S BECAUSE I BECAME A CONSTELLATION TOO YOU SH*THEAD."

Dokja was sullen, without hearing the rest of the story he already know why sooyoung had to do those stuff "I'm sorry..."

Sooyoung's annoyance was at it's peak she knew dokja was hiding something from them again yet she didn't expect that it was this serious.

"F*CK THIS, IF YOU EVER DO SOME STUPID SACRIFICES AGAIN I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF." Sooyoung went outside in a rage and slammed the door at dokja.

"Don't worry I promise I won't."

"Tch..." Sooyoung just clicked her toung at Dokja's dumb promise and left.

Dokja felt relieve that sooyoung won't tell anyone and was thankful.

***
After a while Dokja went outside to get some fresh air. Outside he saw Jihye just getting home waking with friends that she had made in her school.

"Ah... Ahjussi." Lee Jihye waved something at Dokja. It seemed like some sort of certificate.

"Ahjussi, look we're having our graduation this week and it's on Friday. Ahjussi you have to cone alright."

Dokja nodded at Jihye and gave her a short reply "I will."

"Ahjussi where's master?" Jihye ask Dokja about Joonghyuk's whereabouts.

"He's in his room, but why are you looking for him?"

'Tsk... I didn't know Ahjussi was this dense.' Lee Jihye whispered to herself.

"Its because I want you guys to be the one to come with me on stage." Lee Jihye said as she ran towards joonghyuk's room.

"Huh...EH?!!! WHAT'D YOU SAY?!!!!"