Short story with the genderbend Scrap Animatronics:

Naomi's (Molten) pov:

I finally have the courage to tell Layla (Lefty) how I feel about her. It's been two years since I met her and we are best friends, but I have a secret that I never told her and the secret is that I have had a crush on her ever since we first met but I was always to scared to ask her out.

But now I think I'm ready to do it. I have the red Ring Pop candy ring that I definitely did not steal from a local convenience store near by. Since I know that Layla loves candy and she has a sweet tooth, I decided to give her this while I ask her to be my girlfriend.

While I was thinking about how and when I was going to ask her to go out with me, my older sister Sasha (Ft. Freddy) walked over to me and greeted me.

"Hello Molten, how's it going?" she asks.

"Oh hi Sasha I'm doing good thank you" I replied.

"What's that you got there- oh it's a candy ring who's it for?" she asks curiously.

"It's for Lefty, I was planning on asking her out today but I don't know when or how."

"Awww that's so sweet of you and I think she will love it. Also I can help you if you want"

"Re-Really?"

"Yes"

"Thank you" I said while giving her a big hug since I was so excited and happy that she was going to help me.

"No worries, I'm glad to help. Besides you never know until you try. Who knows maybe she likes you too but she is to shy to tell you aswell."

"You can ask her out whenever you feel like it's the right time to tell her and don't worry it's normal to feel anxious and nervous about this. You just have to muster up the courage to tell her how you truly feel and say I love you. And if you get rejected then that's okay, maybe she was not ready yet or she doesn't like you romantically. I will always be there for you if you ever need a shoulder to cry on. Also about the how, you can take her out somewhere special and nice or a favorite place or spot that you both enjoy. Or you can just invite her to hangout with you and then you ask her out. There's so many ways that you can ask her out but it's up to you to decide."

"Okay thanks Sasha" I said happily while smiling.

"Anytime, anyways I have to go now bye and good luck" she says while waving goodbye at me. I waved goodbye back and went to go find Layla.

Maybe she's in our room I thought to myself, so I walked towards our room to see if she is there.

~In Lefty and Molten's room~

Thankfully she was here. She was laying on the bed while using the phone that she found somewhere. I have no idea were the phone came from, maybe it's the night guard's phone. Oh well at least we have something to entertain us.

"Hi Molten!" she says joyfully while smiling.

"Hello Lefty" I replied while smiling and blushing. She is so cute and I can't help but smile every time I see her. I love her so much. And every time I'm near her or interact with her, my face feels heated and I start to get flustered.

"Do you want to watch some movies or cartoons with me, since I have this thing that humans call a phone and I also have this thing called a charger to charge it so we can stay up all night watching stuff. I found this in the night guard's office when I was going to ask her if I can borrow this device to watch stuff with you. But she went home already and she left it there so I took it and left a note saying that I was going to borrow this for a few days."

"Y-Yes I would like to watch movies or cartoons with you"

"What's wrong? Are you ok? Do you have a fever? because your face is red as a tomato and you're very hot right now. If you want you can lay down on the bed and choose a show or movie while I get a ice pack from the kitchen." she says concerned and while checking my temperature by placing her hand on my forehead which made me blush even more.

"No no I'm alright it's just..."

She tilt's her head curiously with a confused expression on her face.

"It's just.."

Darn it! Why can't I just say it. Come on Molten just say it! it's just three words, I love you. Stop being a chicken and tell her how you feel. Why is everything so complicated.

"Molten?"

"I LOVE YOU" I yelled out loud without knowing it. Oh shi-

"Um.. Um- I mean-"

"It's alright Molten I love you too" she says while giggling.

"Wait... re-really?" I ask while I had my hands covering my face out of embarrassment.

"Yeah! I had a crush on you since last year but I was to shy to ask you out because I thought you wouldn't be interested in me and I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"Me too, I've had a crush on you ever since we first met but I was to scared to tell you."

We both were smiling while looking into each other's eyes and she also started to blush and wag her tail because she was happy. It was so cute.

Then I remembered the candy ring and said "Oh I almost forgot, here this for you" while taking the candy ring out of my pocket of my shirt and giving it to her. (Molten has a small pocket inside her shirt)

"Thank you so much! I love it!" she says cheerfully while wagging her tail.

Then she gives me I kiss on the lips. This was our first kiss and it was better than I imagined.

"So does this mean we are officially girlfriends?" I ask curiously since I don't know how dating works.

"Yes" she says while giving me another kiss on the lips and then hugs me. I love her so much. She is the sweetest and most adorable person I ever met and I'm so glad and happy that she said yes.

She puts the candy ring (it's inside the package) on top of her nightstand and says "I will eat this later but for now, would you like cuddle while watching some movies or shows on this phone with me?"

"I would love too"

Then we both spent the whole rest of the day watching movies and shows that were entertaining while cuddling. Until it was late at night and she fell asleep on my chest in my arms so I turned off the phone and plugged it into the charger that was plugged into the outlet that was behind the nightstand. Then I gave her a goodnight kiss on her head and fell asleep aswell. Today was great and I can't wait for tomorrow.

~Tomorrow morning~

"YEEEESS!! you finally asked her out and I'm so happy for you two" screeches Oliver (Scrapbaby) with excitement.

"Oww my ears" says Layla covering her ears.

"Sorry I was too excited" he says while putting his right hand on the back of his head.

"Congratulations and I'm sorry about my son he can get a little bit too excited sometimes" says Rachel (Scraptrap) apologizing to us.

"Don't worry we're used to it" I said while patting Layla's head.

"Sooo when's the wedding?" asks Oliver excitedly.

"Oliver!" we both said at the same time while blushing and embarrassed.

"Hahahaha" he started laughing because he likes to mess around with us.

End of story.