Random short story (contains Molten x Lefty) {part 1}:

Lefty's pov:

"Molten and Lefty I need you two to find out as much information about the originals+puppet as you can to see what they are up to. Once you got all the the details and the information that we need you will come back and report to me immediately, got it" says Scraptrap/William to us as I sit on top of a box with one of my legs crossed while filing my nails (claws) and Molten is standing next to me while resting his back against the wall and with his arms crossed.

"Why do you need us to do it? Why not Scrapbaby or anyone else?" I asked curiously since I didn't want to do this.

"Because they already know who Scrapbaby and the others are and that they are associated with me but they don't know about you two because you guys have been hiding in the shadows while wearing bear masks so they don't know that you guys exist which is perfect because they won't suspect a innocent and harmless looking black bear and a extremely broken polar bear to be associated with me" he says as he walks towards us and grabs my face while grinning and Molten didn't like that so he glared at Scraptrap while growling at him.

"Relax Mr.Spicy noodles I'm not going to do anything to your precious Lefty.. yet if you two do as I say and complete your mission then you both won't get harmed but if you two or even one of you fail this mission then you know what will happen and let's say that it won't be pretty" he says as he let's go of my face and gives Molten the side eye.

I started to shake in fear as I Iook at Molten with a concerned expression and he looks angry but defeated since we both are powerless against Scraptrap and we don't want to get destroyed, ripped apart or controlled shocked again.

"Now go and complete your mission or else" he says as he gestures us to go do our mission. We both nod our heads as we head towards the pizzeria where the originals are located.

~Timeskip-At the Fnaf 1 pizzeria~

Goldie's pov (Golden Freddy):

I was wandering through the pizzeria bored because there's nothing interesting happening right now and it's currently 9:15pm the night guard is not here and the others are doing their own thing while I stuck being bored, I wish Puppet was here then I won't be bored anymore.

Suddenly I can hear Freddy and the others talking about something and to a unfamiliar voice that I have never heard from before. I teleport to the entrance of the pizzeria to see that Freddy and the gang were talking to two mysterious animatronics that look like bears, where did they come from and why are they here? I thought to myself before one of the animatronics that was a black bear said "Hello my name is Lefty and this Molten we're sorry to bother you this late at night but our pizzeria got burned down, our friends sadly didn't survive and we don't have a place to go, we were hoping that we can stay here for a while please" they say with a sad expression and the other bear also looked sad and extremely broken.

"What happened to your friends?" asks Chica curiously wondering what happened.

"They.. *sniff* got crushed and burned to death, we were the only ones that managed to escape in time but by the time we got out of the burning building the whole thing collapsed with them inside" says Lefty with tears in their eyes as they start crying and the other bear tries to comfort them.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry that happened to you that sounds horrible" says Chica with a sad expression.

"Yeah hey Freddy can they please stay for a while, since they don't have a home and they lost their friends" says Bonnie while putting one hand of Freddy's shoulder.

"Alright Alright you two can stay for now, but we only have one room available right now so you two have to share and you have follow everything I say since I'm the leader and in charge of this pizzeria" says Freddy as he looks at the new animatronics.