Chapter 41

Jimin was playing with a ball and jungkook was making lunch. The ball moved away from the kitchen so jimin calmly crawled away in search he found it in hall giggling he moved towards it in excitement he threw ball little hardly but it fell on the glass table and it crashed widening his eyes he cried out loud.

Jungkook was about to carry the food to dining table when he heard a crash hurriedly he placed the food back and moved towards crying jimin.

He widened his eyes seeing the glass broken into pieces a little away from jimin ."Jimin" he moved forward and carried jimin and looked for any injuries fortunately there were none.

He patted the baby's back and placed the dishes on table while carrying a crying toddler.

" Do you wanna have a bite minie ? " But the baby pushed his hand away refusing to eat and tugged at his chest with his fists. Jungkook fed jimin milk and he ate himself.

Once he was done jimin was already sleeping he moved him upstairs and placed pillows surrounding him and moved down to clean the glass pieces.

After he cleaned througly not leaving a spec of glass he moved and slept beside jimin.

In the evening:

" Are you sure jungkook? We can leave him at chanyeol's parents" baekhyun asked jungkook. Chanbaek are going for the important meetings and couldn't take kai with them jungkook suggested to keep him here till they returns.

" Yeah hyung it's no problem at all" kook reassured baekhyun who kept the sleeping kai on the sofa with his bag of essentials beside him.

"He's slightly allergic to nuts that's all and call us okay whenever you need anything"

He kissed kai's head one last time and hugged jungkook bidding him goodbye.

" Kai baby do you want anything to eat? " Jungkook asked once he woke up.

Kai looked at several food in the refrigerator and pointed at the chicken nuggets.

" Kookie uncle can we have this?" Kai asked out.

" Sure baby let's heat it up okay?"

He placed few pieces and placed in oven. He picked kai and sat him on the island with a strawberry milk and nuggets. While he cooked dinner for them.

Jungkook and kai were waiting for tae and jimin. Tae went out for groceries and took jimin with him.

When the bell rang kai ran to the door and waited for jungkook to open it .

" Oh look who we have here ? Hello kai " Tae bumped his fist with kai.

Kai laughed " come uncle tae me and uncle kookie mafe food ".

" Oh then we have to hurry and taste it " kai nodded eagerly.

"Let's go wash our hands "

Jungkook picked jimin and checked the diaper.

" Wow kai it's delicious can you give me the recipe? " Tae ate the carbonara made by jungkook and kai helped him by standing on stool beside him and mixing it sometimes and added salt to it.

Kai happily told how he helped ot and how they made in his own silly version.

Kai sat on jimin's high chair while jimin sat on table playing around in taehyung's plate and eating.

" Do you want more kai? " Jungkook asked and kai nodded his head.