Chapter 2 (Part 3)

The High School Bad Boy Locked Me In His Apartment

𑁍At My Apartment𑁍

After the girls and I had watched a movie we sat on my kitchen sofa to talk.

"So I noticed that Mason has talked to you a lot ever since you got here." Bella starts to say. "Like have you seen the way he stares at you? It's like he can't keep his eyes off you."

"She's got a point." Nalani continues. "Plus he's like the hottest guy in school."

"Umm can we talk about something else?" I mumble trying to change the subject. "Like trying to figure out who this mysterious 'F' person is."

"It's not me, if that's who you girls think it is." Bella says, out of the blue. Nalani and I turn around to face her.

"Erm no one said it was you. Why? Do you feel guilty?" Nalani challenges.

"No, I just said it wasn't me." Bella replies, putting her hands up in defence.

"Yeah but why would you say that unless you feel guilty huh?"

"Let's not play the blame game." I urge, intervening in their little argument. Wow, they still bicker with each other even today and I'm still the one that has to break up their arguments.

"Yeah she's right, we shouldn't be blaming each other." Bella glares at Nalani.

"Look I know that we told our secrets in the bathroom, but think about it what if there was another girl in there?"

"Yeah somebody could've been listening to us." Bella agrees.

"That's what I'm thinking and since we told our secrets in the girls bathroom, it has to be a girl."

"Yeah unless it's one of us." Nalani fake coughs. "Bella."

"What but it's not me! Why would I tell you girls' secrets?"

"Well isn't it weird that your the only one who hasn't gotten a note from this secret 'F' person." Nalani points out.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that I'm the secret 'F' person!"

"Look I'm just gonna make you girls tea or something." I roll my eyes before going to the pantry to get some.

"Listen this is all your fault. You suggested that we told our secrets!" Bella hollers, getting annoyed.

"It's not my fault."

"Yeah it is. If we didn't tell our secrets in the bathroom, nobody would've known!"

Suddenly I hear the whistle sound again, and put down the tea. "Girls." I say trying to get their attention.

"I bet your the one who left the note." Nalani frowns.

"Girls..." I repeat, waving my hands at them.

"Am not!"

This wasn't working. "Whatever." I mumble, as I walk into the hallway to investigate. When I look down I notice that a note had been slipped under the front door. Oh no that can't be good. I pick it up and read it my head. It says: