#𝟬𝟬𝟬 ━━ [ 𝗔 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗘𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗨𝗦 ]

연애하루전┊𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

──𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎*ೃ

──𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎*ೃ

#000. A DAY BEFORE US !

yeo reum and wook have known each other since high school. they were forced to live in the same house for a short while, and during that time they got closer, even though it was a rough relationship at first. they're both in college now, and wook's crush on her has been skyrocketing, after seeing her in such a long time.

wook is starting to feel jealous, and unimportant as he sees yeo reum with another man so often. they even share the same hobbies, and he feels like that man is better for her.

will he let her go?

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

ha-eun and yeon-woo are both quite shy and timid. they aren't great at expressing their feelings, and it often leads to their emotions not showing to the other.

will they overcome this silence?

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐬!

a day before us is an animated korean drama of a special and sweet love story of the following four main characters lee yeo-reum, kang ha-eun, kim wook , and choi yeon-woo.

MY HEART ━ this book is based off of LICO's 'A Day Before Us'. it's a really cute and sweet animated kdrama, and it's worth checking out!

KEEPS WANTING ━ in case you don't understand the plot for this book, you should go ahead and watch the series first! i suggest starting off with season 0, as it helps with understand season 1 and 2.

YOU ━ i recommend reading this book in light mode, with the monospace font, on the smallest setting.

thank you and i hope you enjoy !!

- diu <3