T.T.I.G.R.A.A.S x Overlord

It has been a VERY long time since I have watched Overlord and I just finished watching the latest episodes of That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime.

I have only seen up to season 2 of Overlord, so this may not be 100% accurate, it's just something I thought would be cool.

****WARNING**** This story will include spoilers from T.T.I.G.R.A.A.S and Overlord. I highly recommend watching both anime.

Things were normal in the city of Tempest. It has been a few months since the war with the kingdom of Flamuth and Walpurgus.

The kingdom of Tempest is once again thriving and are steadily recovering from the attack on the capital.

One day, while Demon Lord Rimeru Tempest was out and discussing rebuilding the kingdom of Engrasia with Demon Lord Cerrion, the city of Tempest had an unusual visitor.

Sebas, the head butler of The Great Tomb of Nazerik is visiting tempest as an ordinary man on behalf of his lord. Einez Oul Gon(did I spell that right?)

***

Even if the far distant Re-Estize kingdom there are tales of the new nation of monsters in The Great Forest of Jura. Most didn't believe it, others dismissed the idea of it. But those who believed where wondering what kind of being is capable of leading that many monsters.

One day The Dark Warrior Momon overheard exaggerated tales of the Jura Tempest Federation while his companion, Nabe, was getting a new guild request approved. They are both in the Silver class right now(I don't remember what was happening while they were in silver class in the anime, this is just the ranking I randomly chose)

Momon knew that the tale was most likely exaggerated but his interest of a kingdom built by monsters and acknowledged by humans was peaked. He to was hoping that Nazerik would find a place in this world along side humans. So after the guild request was finished and they returned to the Tomb, Einez sent out Sebas to investigate into this so-called 'Monster Nation'.

***

Fast forward a few months, and Sebas has returned to the Tomb with some interesting news.

"Sebas, I see you have returned." Lord Einez spoke to the butler while siting on his throne.

"Yes my lord. I have carried out your will and brought back the information you desire." Sebas responded while kneeling in front of the last one of the supreme beings.

"Very good, Albeto"

"Yes my lord." Albeto the fallen Angel by Lord Einez side.

"Call Demiurge here, I would like to hear his opinion along with yours on this matter".

"Of course my lord".

Within a couple moments Demiurge appeared and kneeled down in front of Einez along with Albeto.

"Rise, all three of you", Lord Einez commanded. "Sebas, tell me what you uncovered".

"Well my lord..." Sebas began describing all that he saw there. He talked about how the various monsters and humans lived in the town of trade, how their was not any corruption among the official rankings, and most importantly, why the humans had no choice but to acknowledge them.

"My guess is that the king of the nation had forged the connection himself with the humans. At first glance, with the Tomb of Nazerik, I would say that The Jura Tempest Federation is almost equal". Sebas finished.

"Hmm, how are their military?" Demiurge asked.

"When it comes to tactical battle Lord Einez is far superior. However, their number of soldiers far outnumbers ours and the individual strength of their separate leaders are equal to that of a floor guardian".

"Peculiar indeed," Albeto spoke. "I can see why Lord Einez was interested in this nation of monsters."

"I wholeheartedly agree," Sebas nodded.

"Indeed Lord Einez is the wisest of all the supreme beings." Demiurge.

While the three continued to sing the praises of there lord. Said lord was mulling over what this could mean for the Tomb and if their was a possibility that someone else from Yggdrasil could be a part of that nation. After all, Sebas described a city and lifestyle similar to ones of ancient Japan. Is it just a coincidence? Or something more?

"Sebas, did you find any information on the king of this nation?" Lord Einez asked.

"I did not my lord," Sebas responded. "Any information I heard is to exaggerated to be anything more then a rumor".

"What did you hear exactly?" Albeto asked.

"Some said that their king, Rimeru Tempest, is a Slime who befriended a Dragon. Others said that he is a Shapeshifter who befriended a Demon Lord. But the most outrageous rumor I heard, was that he is capable of killing 20,000 people in a matter of moments and reviving the dead".

"That is simply outrageous," Albeto yelled.

"I agree, our lord is the only ones capable of such acts." Demiurge responded.

"Even so, the fact that these rumors exist must amount to something." Lord Einez spoke.

.....

"I've decided." Einez stood up from his throne. "I will go to this nation of monsters myself and meet with their king. If they are really as formidable as Sebas says then it would be in out best interests to establish friendly relations with them".

"Yes my lord." The three spoke in sync while kneeling once again."