Hunter X Hunter/ Miraculous Ladybug

I took inspiration from a couple of art pages in a 'HXH art and comics' story by Sweetsyfox. The art pages themselves are on chapter 10 of the story, if you want to check them out.

I may turn this into an actual story, but I'm not sure yet.

I do NOT own Hunter X Hunter or Miraculous Ladybug and I an definitely not going to follow the established plot lines of either shows.

The setting will be in the city of Paris but the country of YorkNew.

It was another night in Paris, YorkNew with Chat Noir and Ladybug patrolling the city. So far it has been a quiet night and the two superheroes had finally decided to call it a night.

"It's getting late, we really should head back," said Chat Noir.

"It's too bad, I would love to spend more time with you Kitty." Ladybug flirtatiously said to Chat.

"Ya no," Chat said bluntly. "How many times do I have to turn you down Bug? I've already told you many times that I am not interested in you that way."

"I know," Ladybug smiled. "But that dose not mean that I can't keep trying."

"Where do you get that optimism?"

"It's one of my strong points," Ladybug grinned. "Ether way I won't give up. No matter how much you reject me I won't give up."

"Whatever," Chat Noir sighed. Thinking that he will just give up eventually.

No matter what anyone says, Ladybug and Chat Noir are good friends. They work well together and acknowledge each other as equals.

It's just, Ladybug has a crush on Chat Noir and is very obvious about it. Despite the, pretty much, daily rejection. Ladybug still persistently flirts with Chat Noir in hopes of him eventually returning his feelings.

"Same time next week?" Chat Noir asks to confirm when their next patrol would be.

"Yep! See you then," Ladybug smiles before watching Chat Noir leave for the night.

Ladybug heads back home to his family's restaurant by the school. Sneaking into his room in the attic from the roof is easy for a superhero. But he still has to remain quiet to avoid waking up his aunt.

Once in his rooms he quietly says "spots off," and his miraculous deactivates, revealing Gon Frecess and his ladybug qwami Marinette.

"Here you go Mari, eat up." Gon smiles then hands his quami a strawberry from earlier that day.

Marinette thanks Gon then begins to eat while Gon sat on his desk chair and sighed.

Gon's room is a combination of bright green colored walls, wood furniture, posters and CDs about a band called The Hunters, and a pillow or t-shirt here and there about Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"What is the matter Gon?" Marinette asks after finishing her food.

"I just don't know what to do Mari. Am I doing something wrong? Or do I just not have a chance?"

"Oh, this is about Chat again?"

"What else would this be about?"

"He has rejected you many times Gon, there is not much more you can do."

"Still, I can't help but continue to like him. He is just so cool and-"

"-And what? He rejected you Gon, and no matter how cool he is you need to move on. Or it will just hurt you more in the end."

"Maybe your right, Gon sighed."

Then there was a text alert from his phone.

"Who could be texting you at this hour?" Marinette asked.

Indeed she was right, it was almost 10 and it was a school night. Most people would already be asleep. Still, Gon looked at his phone and his face lit up in joy.

"It's Killua!!" He yelled, momentarily forgetting that his aunt is sleeping. He immediately texts his best friend back. Happy for the distraction from his rejected heart.

——————————

Meanwhile on the other side of Paris Chat Noir successfully snuck back into his room through his window. He has to be extra careful since his family could be asleep.

Once inside he de-transforms and becomes Killua Zoldick, alongside him is his quami Adrian. Killua walks over to his mini fridge and takes out a plate of sushi.

"Here, eat up." Killua says as he hands his quami the plate.

"Thanks for the food," Adrian takes the plate.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door. Quickly, Adrian takes his plate and hides under Killuas bed while Killua answers the door.

"Where were you?" Illumi, Killuas older brother immediately asks when he sees Killua.

"I don't know what you are talking about", Killua glares at his older brother.

"Father told you that today was a mandatory family dinner. Their were important clients as guests today, as future heir to Zoldick industry's you were required to attend.

"Ohh you meant that", Killua continued to stare in hatred at his brother. "I went out".

"What?" Illumi's mood darkened.

"I.. went.. out"

The two brothers continued to stare at each other. One stared in hatred, while the other stared in disappointment. But as suddenly as the fight began, Killua shut the door and the fight ended.

"Sesh, your family is as terrifying as ever", Adrian says as he comes out from under the bed. "I don't know how you are able to handle that."

"You get used to it". But despite his words, Killua is in a very bad mood thanks to his brother. "They will never understand me anyway." He sighed.

For years, Killua has had the desire to go out and explore the world. But every time he tries to talk about it with his family, his mother throws a tantrum, Illumi threatens to destroy his only friend, Gon, because he claims 'his bad influence has brought on this ridiculous idea', father and Muluki look at him in disappointment, and Kalluto and Alluka are to young to understand what he means.

Alluka is still important to Killua, but in this story he ignores her so she can't be used against him. Alluka is only seven in this story and is to naive to understand what is right from wrong.

Simply put, Killuas family is trash and He can't wait until he is 18 so he can legally leave on his own.

Chat Noir is his only escape. While he is Chat, he can forget about his family and just be himself. No need to fake anything and no one judging him with everything he says and dose.

In a bad mood he turns to the only other thing, besides being Chat, that can make him feel better. Gon, his best friend and crush. Without thinking about what time it was he picked up his phone and began to text him.

After a while, he became so absorbed and happy to be talking to his friend that he forgot about how he is supposed to act while he isn't Chat Noir. After-all, around Gon any act he puts up is useless. He sees through it every single time. The only thing he, fortunately, hasn't realized. Is Killuas massive crush on him.

"You really have it bad don't ya?" Adrian teased after Killua blushed at something Gon said.

"S-shut up!!" Killua yelled back.

But Adrian continued to tease Killua about his crush. Going on and on about how Killua can fight acumatized monsters without any problem, but is too much of a coward when it comes to confess his love to his crush.

After all the teasing ended, Killua and Gon continued texting until late at night when they both fell asleep. Nether caring that it was a school night and they both would be very tired in the morning.