The past

m = Max (that's actually me)

st = Sea Temptress

m *Swims*

m *Thinks* "All i need to build an another multipurpose room is 2 titaniums, only 2 titaniums and a new multipurpose room will be part of my giant base, i feel so tired and cold by the way...it's too cold!!! I wonder if i'll last the whole journey"

m *Thinks* "And also that annoying water density makes me see barely 5 meters of distance!!!"

m *Exits the kelp forest*

m *Bumps into something soft*

st - In your eyes...it's been a long time since we met in that other place...i understand your past as much as your future...the hard times and good times...whose you experienced...they all were speaking out loud your true self...your succesful moments whose shadows...were unsuccessful moments...are the moments...where light touches your skin...and wants to meet...your beautiful heart.

m - M...m...mom?

st - Yes *Smiles*

m - What are you doing here mom? I just know that you came here for something, right?

st - I felt your presence far away...that needs help...i am what you seek...i want to help you...i want to accompany you...the whole journey...to play...to explore...to enjoy.

m - Thanks mom...uh...i mean, your presence is really soothing and charming, i really like your deep and soft voice, you have always been so motherly for me, and i always used to seek support and the warm heart from someone of the opposite gender, because of that, even if you're not my biological mother, i'm calling you "mom", you're smart and mature like a goddess...but...i have now better things to do, i'm really busy, i feel like i have not so much time, so, i don't have much time to play with you...i'm sorry...mom.

m *Swims backwards*

st *Grabs the cyclops with an immense agility*

m - Mom!!! I said, that i don't have time for you, and that...

*Auto-shoot shoots a torpedo*

m *Thinks* "Damn, i forgot to disable that"

st - I want...to feel the light with you...and to feel your friend hugging with you...the true you...is having a small argument with him the whole time...your true self wants his friend to know you better...your hidden potential...your true self...let me guide you...in a long journey...full of love...and small moments...don't let your emotions control you...but also don't let them fade away.

st *Pulls the cyclops to herself*

m - So, what do you exacly want to do?

st *Giggles*

st - I want to hug you...your friend...your body...your heart...your emotions...your present life...your whole life...your energy...your journey...your playtime.

st *Puts the ship between her breasts and gently squeezes*

m - Before, i actually wanted some physical warmth, how did you knew that mom? Because you're now giving me physical and emotional warmth.

st - ...

m - Huh, ok...but...if you want for me absolute love, then...what about other humans, and beings living on this planet?

st - You looked around...there is no one there...just you...and me...at the moment...we don't see anybody else here...we can only feel someone else...everything your eyes see...are what you see just now...your eyes...are one of your friends...they're explaining to you the whole time...what's here...in the present...during my whole present life...i never disliked anyone...because everyone is part of you...and you...you're love.

m - Seems that you don't want to answer me some of the questions, right mom?

st - Simply...some of them...you wouldn't understand...as yet.

m - But...mom, how do you know that i wouldn't understand some of these answers?

st - The point of life...is to explore...to play...to discover...to dream...to feel...because everyone is different...a certain truth doesn't exist...the whole universe...is just...a playground...but physically...some of them...can't be explained with words...that's why you wouldn't understand them...however...that's the beauty of it...to play...to explore...to finally find the explaination.

m - A...ok...mom, how physically tall you are? You look so large.

st - In meters...i am...270 meters tall.

m *Thinks* "I wonder what makes her so...special...beatiful like a nymph, mature like a mother, smart like a goddess, experienced like a mentor, the only one friendly being on this planet, every other being is just, a passive whale that only swims and feeds on plankton, or total overflown with testosterone assholes trying to show others how "strong" they are just by eating my seamoth or burning down my prawn suit...anyways...what makes me, that i truly love her? Her aura? Her honesty? Her mother figure? Her voice? Her personality? Or just...everything about her?"

m - Um...

m *Rapidly exits from the cyclops*

st *Stops squeezing*

m *Swims to Sea Temptress, fastly approaches her and stops*

st - Max...

st *Giggles in a soft manner*

st - ...come here...to me.

m *Blushes*

m - Hehe...eh...mom, since we met in the primary containment facility...the meaning of every verbal and physical interaction we had...it means for me...a strong power of tendrness, love, affection, kindness, and so much more...mom...i want to come closer to you!!!

st *Pats with one finger*

st - We can...feel the beauty of silence...to express love...we don't need to talk...at the moment...the energy of love...doesn't want...to be distracted by words...but wants...to make us...came closer.

m - Do you mean, don't you want to talk at the moment?

st - Somehow.

m - Huh...s...soo? What now?

st - ...

m *Slowly approaches*

st *Whispers* - Love...is what we are made of...and what we feel...about the whole journey...across the big...mysterious...beautiful...universe.

m - ...

m *Hugs her under the neck*

st *Hugs him with one finger*

st *Slowly closes the eyes, calmly weeps of emotions*

SUDDENLY...

m *Wakes up on Sea Temptress belly*

m - Wha...mmm...mom!!!

st - You have seen your past...that was a beatiful past...i also...have seen that.

m - Mommy!!! You surely remember the moment...in wich we decided to stay close the whole life, right?

st *Giggles and smiles*

st - Yes.

st *Kisses gently him on the head*

THE END (not really) ;)