Chapter 1 - Uncontrolled

Authors note- Before you start reading:

*More smut is in the next chapter if you're super into that-

*If you're uncomfortable with sex scenes I'm putting a warning here. Please don't continue reading it if you can't handle it. Thank you for understanding. Please enjoy yourself, we know you're horny dear traveler.

(Changing some aspects of the story to make it flow better and add more "fun" in chapters 3 + 4 since it's lacking a little- you may come back to find some changes)

thoughts are in italics

3 am.

Thoughts fill my brain- about him. you've only just met him today but what was this feeling? This undeniable pounding within your chest, your blood rushes, flowing backward, counteracting all the previous principles that you once knew. 

This isn't good for my heart I feel sick.

Saliva dribbled from your mouth as you stumbled to the exit half awake. What did he do to me-

*Your body comes crashing to the ground, a wipe of the memory *

"You're such a naughty girl, looking at me with those eyes- You know what that does to me" his hands on the wall embraced your body with a cold expression.

"Miss me?" A cheeky smirk drew across his face as he glanced at you- going down, his lips pressured your neck with a bite- followed by the radiating warmth of his tongue.

"ah- you taste so~ good let me have more".

This is addicting.

His hands trickled up your clothes, soothing your skin. With the faster vibrations of your bodies colliding the air began to grow more humid, this feeling of gasping in the dense atmosphere made your pants increasingly rapid yet gentle.

Face- flushed to the passion of red as he choked you with those hands.

Veins on his fingers acted like streaks of lightning, sending shivers of pleasure down your spine- "more-" words came out of your mouth before you-

"You naughty little bitch, tell me how much you want it- "

The smirk on his face grew wider, almost psychopathic.

"Don't you regret this"

The sadistic expression he made would've convinced anyone to think he was mad but you were blinded to the thought of him relishing you all to himself, keeping you of service to him and him alone.

A short airless breath left your lips when you tried to break the silence again. Those veined hands ran across your silk smooth skin, playing with the most sensitive parts of your body, you felt tears build up in your eyes from his predatorial possession: when he reached down to pull your wrists up to his view, a sleek black top was used to cover your eyes.

With the loss of your vision all your other senses were heightened to the peak 

"mmh~ S- Scara~" 

Was that his name?

Scara POV: thoughts are in italics.

She doesn't remember me it seems.

Ever since her disappearance, she's been acting strange. I thought she just wanted some time for herself since she's always been a 'give me alone time' type.

But what's with her scent? She smells... Sweet? "Ah~" What pheromones is she releasing? "Mmph-" I can't hold myself back I want to eat her alive.

Her face is blushing -so cute-

Scara snatched her face, grasping the bottom of it in one hand- forcing a kiss, he felt the trembling goosebumps across the warming skin- leaving a directed map for his fingers to follow down her neck to her wrists.

Her lips shudder when he made contact as if she was holding in something unforeseen. She thinks she can fool me just because she can't see me hah

"If you want more of this pleasure then act like it. Don't bite your tongue, don't hold back. Let me hear your filthy moans".

"Yes sir~" she responded sensually.

Even with her hiding a small smile behind the mask, it was still unexpected. Scaramouche knew she couldn't remember anything before today, so why did she agree readily? Was she already addicted to the way I touch her body?

He paid the thoughts of this process no attention- instead, he looked back at her breasts- the beads of water formed from the humidity in the air gathered upon her body, it created what seemed like a dewdrop of water, perfectly falling into the cleavage just to task itself to running down her hips and between her thighs. His hands reach down- commanded by his gaze into a tight wet entrance.

"Already wet from this? You really are a naughty girl aren't you?" With a wicked smile on his face, he plunged his fingers down her throat to make her taste her own juices- "naughty girls deserve this type of punishment", the erotic noises she made from this aroused him even further "Mmph~ maybe your reaction makes up for this shitty act of yours" this time looking at her softly he placed his dick on the outside and with a heavy grind her pussy seemed to have sucked it in-all of it.