Chapter 4 - Ice Stains

[A/N]- Before we get into the story I wanna thank you guys for 300 views! This started as a half-joke but It's been fun entertaining you guys with sexual shit. This chapter has SMUT in yes but NEXT chapter will be basically pure SMUT I've got the draft already so I can't wait to finish writing it!

Watching your head unconsciously drop to face the floor, the maniacal laughter echoed from Albedo's lab as he loses control over his expressions and even more, his excitement. With one hand covering his face and the other on his stomach, his jaw tensed up as the sounds of his breathless chuckles got louder. 

Deep down he knew that Scaramouche was close, Albedo knew Scaramouche would come for you, he knew that his voice could be heard so he desperately tried to make himself louder until he was on the verge of screaming.

[As the newly appointed 12th Fatui harbinger, you were told about how your convincing speeches and adaptative fighting ability led you to this position. The Tsaritsa advised you herself that your job was to keep up with deligations and public appearances, you needn't fight, and therefore you should trust in the shadow that she placed in front of you. Lord Scaramouche, one of the most terrifying Fatui harbingers.

Upon your first meeting with Scaramouche, you already knew what type of man he looked like, manipulative, cunning, and even sometimes playful. Was it the hat or the shorts that gave it away?

Was it his slow calculated speech?

He inspected you up and down as if window shopping for a new toy, when deciding to open his mouth and speak he looked pleased. "Thank you, your majesty, I will take good care of her." The way he spoke made it sound like he was in control of your actions.

Instead of him working as your shadow, you seemed to be working as his facade.]

The deathly barrier between you and the outside world broke when you heard the distant screeching of glass beakers falling to the floor one by one.

"Give me [Y/N]"

A stern voice that sounded so nostalgic traveled to the back of the cave, and a ghostly indigo glow of a shadow stood before you the second you opened your eyes. Glaring back at you, the blue figure of that man whispered-

"Aren't you the most unreliable asset? When did I ever give you the right to leave from my sight?". Those questions sounded more like a direct confrontation, not the type of questions you'd ask someone who was helplessly tied to a chair but-

This man didn't spare a second after delivering his speech, immediately he picked up a piece of icicle held up by the arms of the cave, he commanded the solid to shatter within his grasp, piercing Albedo with superconducting energy- incorporating both electro and cryo.

He turns to you.

Albedo's faint groans from the crash didn't seem to faze you. In the back of your head, you knew, you were next. You should be more concerned about your own safety right?

Clamped by the neck, this man's hands prison the pockets of air that struggled through your throat making you muffle. Being unable to physically use your vocal cords, you never knew breathing to be so hard, so breathless, so heavy, so draining.

<Scaramouche POV>

"[Y/N], shouldn't you welcome your master?, I've come all this way to see you. Look at what you've put me through. I almost killed a man because of you."

That gentle yet playful voice of his never changed.

Why isn't she reacting to my speech? What's wrong with her?

Jokingly, Scaramouche comments with one arm raised behind another "I'm telling you [Y/N], ignoring your master isn't something most creations dare to do. Maybe you need something thrilling you trigger your memory again". He walked around, circling you, cornering you to the edge of your seat.

Grabbing the icicle next to the one he shattered, Scaramouche held it on top of the pyro energy that provided the cave with its heat. The sharp edges of the icicle gradually melted to compose a smooth exterior, and his devilish smirk made its return.

Pointing the tip of the icicle at the top right of your neck he says softly " Carotid artery my dear", closer he goes, making contact with your supple skin "one wrong move-". A quiet giggle was made under his breath.

"You'll end up drenched in red"

<[Y/N] POV>

His actions didn't stop there, holding the tip again, he traced a roadmap on your upper half- flowing from the right to the left. Wherever the sheer cold of that blade traveled, your nerves responded in a more sensitive manner.

Impulses of information jumped from node to node, his touches felt so rewarding. You close your eyes, almost too accepting of the fact that this stranger just proposed the idea of being your 'master'. But even if this is the 'first time' you've met this man, you were attracted to the confidence he presented himself with.

"Master? Is that what people call you by? I want to know what you mean by thrilling"

That blue figure became still, silent, with a questioned look on his face. The moonlit visage stopped to display disbelief in his eardrums, patting his ears hard- he gave away murderous intent to Albedo, who was now lying on the floor- not far from being fatally injured you presume-

"Call me Scara for now. It seems like you're not the same [Y/N] I know. But, let's hope your responses are the same as hers." Trailing the roadmap down your body, the iced rod passed each and every exposed curve on the graze of your skin making goosebumps pop, your hairs raise as he speaks again.

"Don't disappoint me"

Now with a dishearted look under his eyes, he traces your alluring scent again, in you, the warmth of your body opens up to his presence. Too obedient.

Thrilling pains of being taunted with the ice-cold rod would've had anyone begging for him to stop, but not you. This stirring feeling in the pit of your stomach felt warm in contrast to the silver ropes twisted around your wrists and legs.

What a stimulation, instead of developing in agony like he might've hoped-  those frosted burns had you buzzed in self-indulgence, selfishly looking up at him, eyes praying for him to teach you more about the 'thrilling' he was talking about.

The cold made your skin swell up and your lips quivered in pleasuring fear.

"Ahh-Mmph~"

Sentences that plotted inside your head refused to be coherent when you try to speak. All the muscles in your body tensed in response to keeping your temperature stable. But you were the most unstable of them all.

"Why don't I remind you of what you're missing [Y/N]?" Scaramouche's hands dropped that delightful instrument, now placing both hands on your face- he lightly lifted your red lips to make contact with his.

Tongue, so soft with a velvet feel, your insides intertwine with his moving in a slow-motion of swirl. Clockwise, the direction of travel forced the gadgets in the deeper part of your unconsciousness to act by themselves. Falling back to his allure-

This feels uncontrolled.

[A/N]- Okay like 1100 words. Here's the promised chapter 4- I'm dead I gotta revise for my exams so I had to finish this off. ANYWAY, chapter 5? They gon fuck real hard so- is that when we use the phrase nsfw? Anyway, have fun guys- your imagination is your worst enemy. Bye for a while~