Mission: Failed?

::Marcy::

A new mission? Marcy looked at her phone, she had just finished writing a report on some other paranormals that she had recently relocated, looking at the new mission it said the following:

Extraction is optimal. Elimination only if necessary.

Hello Marcy Wu, this mission is a bit different from the rest of you missions. You will be handling 2 different monsters.

1. Werewolf (Seems to be injured or has been injured, if possible find out how it happened)

2. Zombie (Unknown if shes the product of 2 zombies or was turned.  Futher examination required)

These two monsters have been reported to roam around several times, they have been seen together before, it is unknown if it is a simple dealing or friendship between the two monsters. Your job is to:

1. Observe

2. Capture

3. Send to nearest lab

They have been a troublesome duo these past few months. You are our top hunter. Return with results.

-A.L

A chill was sent down Marcys spine at the last initials.. A.L, Andrias Leviathan, the founder if the project, a faceless titan as he was called. They shook of their nerves and focused on what was important, this is an extraction mission, I will need to binoculars, tranquilizers, rope, maybe chains if they're really that much if a problem, a few decoys, maybe some bait, and a fake cadaver, smell and all! ..Gross...

She arrived at the forest, named the RedMoon Forest because there was always a strange red fog that made the moon look as if it was in a permanent blood moon state, she'll research about that later. Right now she had to  find this paranormals! She marched proudly through the forest bathed in red light, she could've sworn there were pinkish red eyes following her, but maybe she was wrong.

She found a cave, looking for any signs of paranormal activity, no footprints, dung, or hair, no blood or smell of death. For a moment she considered that they could be intelligent paranormals but that wouldn't explain the lack of footprints, so they set up camp in the cave lighting a fire as she boiled some water above it so she could make some food, the water was an odd shade of redish brown, it didn't concern her, everything here had a red tint, and everything was some shade of brown so she ate her food anyways.

She strided out of the cave, the fake cadaver in a bag slung over her shoulder. She would try the zombie first, they were the easiest to catch, driven by hunger. Setting out the (fake) body with a semi realistically made scene, she hopped up a nearby tree with decent enough cover and waited..

A long time..

A long.. Longg.... LONGGGGG.. time..

Marcy tried not to gag as the smell of a, far more rotted smell came around, now that made her alert, a stumbling figure with a bright blue eye stumbled out of the dark forest and looked around, now THAT was odd, zombies weren't the type to stop with a meal right in front of them, they got thrusted out of their thoughts when they heard a gasp, "Sash! I found it! do you think they're okay?!" The zombie bounced on there heels as a large wolf lumbered its way towards the zombie and sniffed.

"Anne. This persons long gone, it'll make a good mea-Oww!" The wolf whine as the zombie hit her snout with a playful grin, "Sash! Thats a rotting body! Even your.. Refined tastes.. Shouldn't eat that." The zombie, now known as Anne, walked over the the body and touched it, she flinched back at the touch. "..Sash. Sasha this isn't good." Anne took a step back on wobbling legs, Marcy gapped at the sight, a zombie, and a werewolf, befriended, and the zombie has a name and can speak?? It can resist such a realistic body aswell??

The wolf perked up and worridly walked up to Anne, "Whats wrong? Are you going to bury it orrr..?" The wolf.. Sasha.. looked at Anne, then the body, then back to Anne, "Sasha. This body isn't real. Sasha.. Its fake." Anne held onto the wolves fur tightly as Sasha froze. "So.. A HUNTER!" She howled out wildly looking about with her fur on end. Marcy froze. This was bad. REALLLYYY bad, that wolf would rip her to shreds no doubt. Then, Marcy felt something well up in her throat, and she coughed, falling backwards out of the tree with a thud that knocked her out. Atleast she would die unconscious..