4

Lisa was very upset at jk's behaviour. 'why does oppa always talk to me like this ! Can't he see my efforts? why he keep giving me cold shoulder ! I am that bad to be someone's wife ? Am I that despicable ?' her eyes burst into tears. She also having problems in this marriage but despite of that she accepted the marriage. But why can't he ?

Then suddenly a ringing was heard.lisa stabled her voice and picked it up.
Hello
Hello , are you miss Lisa ?
Yes .
Ma'am sorry to disturb you , is Mr jeon is your husband ?
Yes .why what happened to him?
Ma'am , Mr jeon passed out being drunk. Please pick him up from our bar .

Lisa got stunned.'he was drinking there this all time '
Okay please tell me the address.
Sure maam.

Lisa immediately went to the bar and saw jk was totally wasted. Lying his head on the table . Empty glasses everywhere, the scene was quite bad. She hold herself and went there. Jk was very big and heavy from her so it was quite difficult to handle him. She asked for help to their helpers. They all helped him to take inside the car. Lisa  drove the car to their house .

After reaching home Lisa hold jk with so much difficulty and put him in bed . She took off his shoes and coat . He was all sweaty so she tried to open his buttons. She was opening but suddenly a hand stopped her. It's was jk's . He was half conscious .
" What are you doing?"
"O..oppa ... You are sweating that's why I am opening some b..buttons."
" You are trying to take my advantage right?"
Lisa was awestruck.
"N..no oppa . I am not . I am just helping you.