21

Entering the cabin he saw Lisa sleeping and there was a crib near her bed .
Taking slow steps jk went near the crib .
His eyes swelled up with tears looking at the little bundle of joy wrapped in a towel.
Eyes closed, pouted lips ... ethereal his baby was ethereal.
He took the baby very carefully. Jimin was looking at these father son duo with heart eyes ( Jimin my literal angel).
After some time baby stirred up in his arm. Opening the eyes slowly looking at his father.
That doe eyes  .....definitely inherited from his father. The baby got everything from his father feature except that plump lips which he got from his mother .
Jk cried silently. Jimin hugged them both very softly .

Hearing their cries Lisa woke up slowly. She saw jk carrying the baby felt immense pleasure in her heart. Jk saw she woke up and went to her with the baby in his arm.

Tears were falling from her eyes in happiness. She sat up on the bed with the help of Jimin and made grabby hands towards the baby. Jk gave her the baby carefully.

She kissed the baby's forehead . Jk felt like to hug her but he was afraid Lisa will feel uncomfortable. So he stopped himself with difficulty. The doctor came to check lisa and the baby so jk and Jimin went outside.
After some time Jimin came to Lisa and sat beside her. The baby was taken by the doctor for further medical check up .
: Lisa how you feeling? Any problem?
: No oppa i am good . .umm where is he ?
: Who, kook ? He went to pay the bills.
: W..why I mean I have money. I s..saved enough money for this things.
: I know Lisa but he is father right? He also has some wish and wanting. He suffered very much Lisa .
Jimin said with little smile
: What he did with you was unacceptable.! And you did right by leaving him. In this way he could realize that what he has lost.!
But Lisa as like your big brother I want to say something. ( Lisa was listening silently)
: Yeah ?
: Lisa please forgive him and accept him again. Please. I am not taking his side but I saw how he went mad to look for you . How he cried every day by looking at your pictures!the way you suffered, He also suffered very much Lisa . I request you please accept him .
Lisa was just listening to him ....
The door opened revealing jk with the baby in his arm.
: Check up is done. He is all fine.
He said with all smiling adoring his baby . Jimin took the baby In his arm.
: My nephew my cute nephew. I am older than your dad still he got a baby first. Not done.
He complained cutely.
: Hyung for getting a baby you have to get a wife first. Well I don't think you will get one !
: You ungrateful brat. This is how you repay gratefulness towards me huh !! Wait I will teach you good lesson.
All of them laughed out . hearing loud the baby started to cry. Jimin gave him to Lisa. And Lisa was swaddling him .

After some sweet moments Jimin asked
: Lisa now finally the baby is with us. What are we gonna call him hmm ?
Lisa glanced at jk . Jk also looked at her.
Looking at the baby Lisa said
: The baby's father can give the name .

Jk's eyes went big in happiness. He was so so happy. Almost cried in her words.
Jimin was also very happy.
Jk went near her and hold the baby's hand .
Looking at Lisa he said
: My baby's name will be Seol . Jeon Seol....

Jimin: wahh very good name. Jeon Seol-ah ...you have to take revenge on my behalf okay !!!
Lisa was just looking at the baby boy. And the baby was sleeping soundly