chapter 1-a life i never expected

Star POV:
the golden Sun rays falling on my face early in the morning have convinced me to wake up, withdrawing my curtains I see the beautiful sky and the chirping of the birds makes you sometimes feel you couldn't have a better life than this. I was walking to take the moment a bit more when tripped on something "Ow" I said mumbling to myself, I looked over and saw an empty suitcase lying on the floor "Right, I said I would do it today, why do like to slack packing" she thought to herself while getting up " STAR HONEY! COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST, " I heard my mom saying, I wondered why the maids didn't come and told me personally," COMING, MOM!" I yelled loud enough so she can hear us from our three-story house ( my bedroom is on the third floor) I went running down to the kitchen to see my mom...cooking "The maids have a break today?" my mother looked up and smiled "good morning honey, and yes they have the day of" she said in a sweet tone then the sounds of groaning started to come " morning sis morning mom " my little sister said in her uniform for her first day of high school " good morning Viana" both I and my mom said in chorus " ready for the first day of high school?" "packed everything for college?" She responded, and my face went blank."No...JUST EAT YOUR FOOD. YOU WILL BE LATE!" she laughed and started eating."Girls eat quickly, and Star, please pack your stuff. "  Pink flushed on my cheeks when my mom made that comment," Yes, Mom.." then we heard the bus close by " Bye Viana," I said to her while going to wash my plate " Bye sis see you in the afternoon," she said smiling and walked out the door " it's so weird now that she is all grown up, don't you think mom? mom?" Then I saw her on the couch doing some work," of course, " I said in my mind and rushed up to my room."Let's see, what do I need? clothes (obviously star), my laptop stand, some jewelry, and....skincare, of course. " All this came to my mind and started packing it in my suitcase.
I was about done and had nothing much to it when I got a call from my phone. " Hey,0 girls... I know you might be busy but... do you want to go to the mall?" my friend Amber said to me "Sure...I just finished my packing " I said grabbing my copy of the keys and my purse and going out the door "BYE MOM, I AM GOING TO THE MALL WITH AMBER" I said loudly and I could hear a faint "Okay, have fun stay safe dear" and I went out the door and called a cab.
when I arrive at the mall I could my friend on her phone " Hey Amber" I said and she looked up and smiled " Hey Star, come on what are we waiting for"  she said while going inside the mall.
the shops everything was on a sail
we got makeup, clothes, and a few decoration items, and at the end, we went home but before leaving we decided to face one more face-to-face conversation "You know star, I am going to miss you a lot, I wish we both were in the same college" she said in a very sad tone " I know but hey, we will remain friends for a long time" I said in a reassuring tone and then she smiled "bye star...call me when you reach to your destination" Amber said hugging her best friend "I will do the same" I replied smiling.
I got back home by that time it was afternoon and I saw my sister doing some homework "Hey sis, how was the first day of high school?" I said while grabbing a snack. " It was good," she simply replied
TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY EARLY IN THE MORNING
I was walking out and heard my parents saying "Are little girl, all grown up" My father hugged me crying as well as my mother and sister "Big sis please visit as much as you can" my younger sister said "Here take this" my mom handing me a black card " don't worry about expenses sweet heart, have fun" my mom said hugging me " Bye Viana, dad and mom" I said while heading in my taxi and going to the airport