chapter 2- new friends can be interesting

Star POV:
I got to the campus, it looked stunning, and never did I expect I would be studying there "Let's go in" I thought to myself overwhelmed and scared " Hello dear, how may I help you?" the nice dorm master said " hi, I am Star haven my name should be registered" she typed something in her computer" ahh yes, here are your dorm keys, straight down the hall then a right and third floor, the dorms rooms are there, have fun and study properly" the receptionist said while handing out my keys, I just honestly interested on my new roommates how were they like, would they like me, are they mean, kind, quiet these curiosities thoughts came in my mind.
I reached the dorm, and it was a bit small but cozy nonetheless, the dorm has bunk beds, two tables, and one bathroom and I could also hear the shower on "My roommate was here already?" I thought to myself as I saw the door slowly I look away and say, " Hey, somebody in here "The person quickly retreats into the bathroom and a voice comes out and apologized for her dumbness and requested that I bring her clothes which are on her bed, I grab them and went to the bathroom to give the student there when a feminine sound came from the bathroom saying " I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT! I PROMISE YOU I AM NOT LIKE THIS; I DIDN'T SUSPECT YOU TO COME SO EARLY" I somehow felt like I could hear her embarrassed.
"Great job Alexandria! you just embarrassed yourself in front of your new roommate! what a great first impression" the silver head in the bathroom shouted in her mind while changing," please don't be weirded out" she was begging in her mind, as she went out she was glad that her roommate is a girl because they can bound easier, coming out of the washroom she said," Hey I am extremely sorry for what I just did, I am Alexandria Graystone- Star nice to meet you" Star interrupting her " Oh, by the way, I understand that you thought I would be late I wasn't expecting anybody either" the brown hair said smiling which made Alexandria in ease " you can call me Alex you know" " Ya that is easier to say, Alex then Alexandria all the time " which just made the silver hair girl laugh " do you have any friends going to this university?" Star questioned as she was a bit curious, Alex was confused but still answered saying that she didn't have any coming over," In reality I don't have many friends, many kids just think that I am weird because of being too energetic or hyper if you assume" Alex said blatantly leaving Star confused but continues not to question her and just brings her pajamas out," I just going to change my clothes" Star said opening the bathroom door and going in.
after changing she saw that Alex already claimed the top bunk which she didn't mind at all, getting on the bunk she noticed the light switch is right next to her and asked Alex if she is sleeping now Alex responded with a yes and plopped her face on her pillow, Star closing the lights and fell asleep thinking on how Alex Is, "why do people not like her for energetic personality? where is she from?" these questions ran through her head until 30 minutes later she fell asleep.

The next day at the rising crack of dawn she woke up grabbed her jacket and put deodorant on and walked out on a walk to explore the campus and had her phone right beside her wondering how will university life go on as she was a week early before the semester started, "Let us see how life would go"