҂ 𝖱𝖴𝖫𝖤𝖲

Rules are an important part of the awards that each one of us must follow. We don't like them but we have them to maintain peace and order and to easily carry out the procedures. So do read the rules carefully before participating!

We'll be checking if the rules are followed before accepting the forms so please follow them~

#. RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS ꜝꜝ

⸙ Follow our awards account 〔 ORENDA_AWARDS 〕and the community's main account〔 WBW_community 〕.

⸙ Follow the hosts 〔 -taeyze- 〕 and  〔 Seong_Grace 〕.

⸙ Add this book to your public and private reading list so you don't miss any updates.

⸙ Vote on every chapter of this book.

⸙ Give a shout-out to this book on your MB.

⸙ Follow your judges permanently when announced.

⸙ There are no categories and only 20 random slots. You can only enter one of your books.

⸙ All kinds of books are allowed, as long as the requirements are met.

⸙ The book must be in English.

⸙ Translated book will not be accepted, book should be yours originally.

⸙ Your book must have at least 5 chapters, excluding the prologue, epilogue, disclaimer, aesthetics, and other extra chapters.

⸙ Your book must have under 30k views.

⸙ Be patient till our judges do the work.

⸙ Be respectful to all the participants and judges. Do not be rude.

⸙ Please avoid talking and fighting in comments.

⸙ Fill the forms neatly, messy forms won't be accepted.

⸙ Winners of the last awards, hosted under 〔 WBW_community 〕can't participate with the same book.

#. RULES FOR JUDGES ꜝꜝ

⸙ Follow our awards account 〔 ORENDA_AWARDS 〕and the community's main account〔 WBW_community 〕.

⸙ Follow the hosts〔  〕and〔 Seong_Grace 〕.

⸙ Add this book to your private and public reading lists.

⸙ Give this book a shout-out on your MB.

⸙ Vote on every chapter of this book.

⸙ There are no categories and there are only 4 slots. Each judge will be judging 5 books.

⸙ Since there are no categories, you cannot be a judge if you are a participant.

⸙ Please be fair while judging and make sure not to be biased or else you'll be blacklisted and muted.

⸙ Make sure to submit work in time and not make any delays.

⸙ Make sure to make the judgment in the criteria provided by us.

⸙ Be respectful to the participants and other judges.

⸙ Make sure not to do any chatting or fights in the comments.