҂ 𝖩𝖴𝖣𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖢𝖱𝖨𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖠

Judges, please make sure to judge by the criteria given below, you are strictly ordered to follow these criteria only.

╴✷ JUDGING CRITERIA ⟆

Cover {/5}
         ⤿ Is it good? Is the text written on it visible? Is it relevant? Is it attractive?

Title {/5}
       ⤿ Is it relevant? Does it attract people? Is it unique or rare or both? Does it make you curious?

Blurb {/10}
          ⤿ Is it too revealing? Is it way too short or too long? Does it make you want to read the book? If yes, why, and if not why?

Plot {/20}
        ⤿ Is it too common? Is it a trope or a cliché? Is it well structured? Is it fast-paced or slow-paced? Is it interesting? Did you enjoy reading? Does it have any plot holes? Are the plots and twists predictable? Is the flow of events/sequences okay?

Characters & Emotions {/15}
                       ⤿ Are the characters boring? Are the characters well described? Could you relate to the characters? Did the characters develop? Are there personalities unique or cliché? Are the characters well built and create meaning in the story? Are the emotions well explained?

Grammar {/20}
            ⤿ Is the grammar used correctly? Are there any typos? Are the punctuations used in the correct place? Are the sentences structured well?

Writing Style {/15}
             ⤿ Is it easy to understand or too complex? Is it unique? Is it narrative? Is it written in a proper and organized manner? Does it make you want to read the book or quit it? Does it create the vibe?

Creativity {/5}
             ⤿ Is it creative? Are there any scenes or twists that you could not guess? Is it having any such scene which totally leaves people in awe? Is it different from other books with the same plot? Is the plot active? Did you feel the emotion? Did you notice the author using the same words again and again?

Reader Enjoyment {/5}
                 ⤿ Did you enjoy reading it? Were you hooked until the end? What is the thing that attracted you the most? What did you not like? What do you think about the concept of the book?

Total {/100}

You are requested to answer these questions while judging, with your opinions or you may only tell the reason for cutting the marks with your personal opinion if you have any. You may or may not add tips.